B2B Registration Form by Meetanshi facilitates a separate sign-up form for B2B customers and provides admin the ability to approve or reject B2B customer registrations.
OverviewBack to top
In recent years, B2B businesses have clearly shown the preference for eCommerce business over the traditional platform that includes placing orders via text or calls. A result of which, the E-commerce business platform must provide the functionalities that satisfy the complex workflow of the B2B structure.
Meetanshi has developed B2B Registration Form for Magento 2. Flexible Magento 2 allows smooth B2B business and the extension enhances the registration step to overcome the limitation of default Magento 2 signup. Manage the B2B signups easily. Approve or disapprove the registration requests. Get notified when new B2B signups are made. Everything with the feature-rich B2B Registration Form for Magento 2!
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension, enters the URL key for the registration form page, enables the registration form URL in the top link, sets the custom title for the registration form. He also makes settings related to form fields and selects the customer group that is to be auto-assigned to the approved B2B accounts.
Admin can enable the option to auto-approve the B2B registrations and set custom form submission success and failure message. Enable Email notification on new B2B signup and set Email ID, sender, and template for the same. The admin can also enable Email notifications for customers for the B2B account approval Email and B2B account disapproval. Once configured, the registration form URL is seen in the top link section in the frontend. The user can click the URL to open the B2B registration form, fill the details and submit the B2B registration request. Once submitted, the message of successful submission is displayed.
The admin is notified for the new B2B registration request via Email. Moreover, its entry gets listed in a separate backend grid along with its status. The admin can also manually change the customer account status. Immediately after the admin approves or disapproves the B2B account status, the customers get notified for the same via Email.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our UserGuide.
- Offers a custom signup form for B2B customers or wholesalers with fields like company name, tax or VAT number, etc.
- Set a custom URL key for the B2B signup form.
- Show B2B signup form URL in the top link in the frontend.
- Option to set the custom text for the URL in the top link.
- Display custom title in the B2B registration form page.
- Add the name prefix field to the form. Add the semicolon-separated name prefix dropdown options.
- Option to show the middle name field in the signup form.
- Add the name suffix field to the form. Add the semicolon-separated name suffix dropdown options.
- Display the selected additional form fields in the registration form.
- Approve or disapprove the B2B registration from the admin panel.
- Select the customer group from the admin panel to auto-assign it to the approved signups.
- Option to disable the default Magento 2 registration.
- Option to either auto approve the B2B signups or manually do it from the admin panel.
- Display a custom success or failure message to the customers after the B2B registration form submission from the frontend.
- Admin is notified on a new B2B registration form is submitted.
- Enter comma-separated Email IDs of the admin. Select its Email sender and the template.
- Send an Email notification to customers if their account is approved or disapproved accordingly.
- Allow customers to add the details and submit the form from the B2B registration form URL in the top link.
- The backend customer grid lists the B2B registration form submission with their approval status.
- The edit customer grid allows the admin to approve or disapprove the B2B signup. Also, using the mass action it can be done in bulk.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "B2B Registration" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build