OverviewBack to top
Axis Bank Payment Gateway provides world-class payment solutions around the world and accepts all the local and international visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards. All the transactions come with 128-bit security and two-factor authentication via MasterCard Secure Code and Verified-by-Visa authentication. Meetanshi has introduced the Axis Bank Payment Gateway for Magento 2 extension! It integrates Magento 2 with Axis bank payment gateway to accept secure online payments. With Axis bank as India's third major private sector bank, it is the best option to reach the Indian customers and win their trust!
Using the Axis Bank Payment Gateway, merchants can increase the scope of the business and reach a higher customer base without geographical or time-related boundaries. A concrete step towards achieving the customers' valuable trust with secure payments and expansion in the Indian market is what it is all about!
Win customers' trust and loyalty by ensuring a secure payment process with the hosted payment method. A perfect tool for the Indian customer base, the Axis Bank Payments Payment Gateway for Magento 2 offers mobile focussed payments with PCI DSS Compliance.
The customers are not required to enter or store the credit card details in the Magento 2 store or server for security purposes and hence the extension meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
Account & Pricing
To commence using Axis Bank Payment Gateway extension, you need to Create a FREE merchant account. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the merchant ID, merchant name, Access Code, Secure Secret, Encrypted Key, and Gateway URL received during the registration. You need to Contact Axis bank for the pricing plans suitable for your business.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin can enable the extension to set a custom title for the payment method, enable Axis bank logo display on the checkout page, enter the merchant ID. merchant name, access code, secure secret, encrypted key, and gateway URL provided by the Axis bank. He can also select the countries to be allowed for using the payment method, enter the additional information to display in the frontend, and enter the sort order before saving the configuration.
When the customers add products to cart and select the Axis Bank Payment method on the checkout page, they get redirected to Axis hosted payment page to enter card details, confirm and complete the payment. Once the payment is successful, the customers get a payment success message on the hosted payment page. Let your customers enjoy a safe payment method with the help of Axis Bank Payment for Magento 2.
The Axis bank payment details can be viewed in the customers' "My Account" section as well as Order view section in the backend.
Using the Axis bank payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Axis bank Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are neither entered nor stored on the Magento 2 server and thus it ensures a secure payment process. The integration meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
- Display the Axis bank payment method on the frontend with a custom title.
- Display the Axis bank logo with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Offers sandbox mode for testing purpose.
- Allow selected countries to use the Axis bank payment method in Magento 2 store.
- Display additional information on the checkout page.
- The extension uses the hosted payment method. It redirects the customers to the hosted payment gateway page for successful payments.
- Allows all major cards for accepting payments in Magento 2 store.
- Support for 3D secure.
- Ensure payment security and win customers' trust with the hosted payment method. The extension redirects the customers to the hosted payment page and thus avoiding any card details to be stored in the Magento 2 server.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
We are unable to prepare the Live demo for Axis Bank Payment as they don't provide sandbox details to place test orders.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
17 June, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor