WhatsApp Share Cart for Magento lets users share their shopping cart, loaded with products, to WhatsApp contacts, groups, and broadcast lists.
OverviewBack to top
WhatsApp is the best platform for instant messaging and it can be greatly utilized for marketing for E-commerce business due to its friendly interface and broad reach. Magento store owners can use WhatsApp for promoting their business. Meetanshi has developed WhatsApp Share Cart for Magento to prompt your users to share their shopping cart with the instant messaging app, WhatsApp, with their contacts.
WhatsApp Share Cart for Magento allows the users to share their shopping cart with friends and family. Promoting your products via users is the best marketing as people easily trust the recommendation from their knowns.
Once the customers add products to cart, they get "Share Cart" button on the cart page which encourage them to share their cart with multiple products to their WhatsApp contacts, groups and broadcast lists.
The extension offers UTM Tracking to allow admin to analyze the traffic and conversions made through WhatsApp Share Cart extension in Google Analytics to build a better marketing strategy. Also, it allows sharing shorter cart URLs using Bitly to improve SEO.
Drive more traffic, increase sales and benefit the Magneto store with Meetanshi's WhatsApp Share Cart for Magento!
Account & Pricing
To commence using this extension, the admin isn't required to have a WhatsApp account, but the users in the frontend must have WhatsApp enabled devices to share shopping cart from the cart page in the frontend. Your users can download WhatsApp for FREE from Google Play Store or Apple Appstore and it doesn't charge any additional fees.
Account for Google Analytics and Bitly may require to get benefitted with traffic analysis and short URL sharing features. Please see below for sign up and pricing information for Google Analytics and Bitly.
UTM Tracking in Google Analytics
The extension facilitates to track visits and conversions made through the WhatsApp Share Cart URLs in Google Analytics. Prior tracking, you have to enable UTM tracking from the backend. Just add UTM tracking source, medium and campaign and the extension will add the tracking code with URL while sharing cart URLs. Once it's done, sign up for FREE Google Analytics account to integrate analytics into your website. Once the integration is successful, you can get the complete analysis of the visits and conversions made through WhatsApp Share Cart extension in Google Analytics under "Campaign" tab.
Using Bitly URL Shortener
The extension helps to share shorter shopping cart URLs by enabling Bitly. Register an account for FREE with Bitly, get the login name and API, add the same to the extension configuration and done, all the shopping cart URLs shared through WhatsApp will automatically be shortened.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension for desktop, mobile or both, selects the customer groups, sets the default sharing message, enables UTM tracking settings, and Bitly short URL settings.
After the successful extension configuration, the users get a "share cart" button on the cart page to share cart via WhatsApp to their contacts!
To learn more about how the extension works, read our UserGuide.
- Display the share cart button in both desktop and mobile.
- Enable WhatsApp Share Cart on the basis of the customer groups.
- The admin can customize the message from the backend that is shared in the WhatsApp while sharing the shopping cart.
- Option to set UTM tracking from the backend to analyze the traffic & conversions in Google Analytics made through the WhatsApp Share Cart extension for Magento.
- Register with Bitly to get an API key to shortening shopping cart URLs while sharing.
- The users can share the shopping cart with multiple WhatsApp contacts, groups and broadcast lists at a time.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "WhatsApp Share Cart" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end |Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build