SMS Notification for Magento enhances the user experience by sending the instant notifications via SMS to customers about their store and order activity.
OverviewBack to top
The majority of people prefer SMS over Emails for marketing purposes due to its higher read and response rates. The number of people having access to mobile phones to read SMS is more than those having the internet connection to check the Emails. Considering these facts, Meetanshi has developed SMS Notification for Magento. It quickly notifies the customers as well as the admin about the store and order activities using SMS.
Enhance the user experience of your store with SMS Notification module. Notify the customers regarding their store and order activities such as registration, login, order placement, order cancellation, etc. via SMS. Apart from notifying customers, the extension facilitates to notify the admin about customers' activities. For example, new order placement, cancellation, new customer registration, etc.
SMS Order Notification for Magento sends SMS notification by integrating the third-party SMS gateway with the extension.
PLEASE NOTE: Right now, SMS Notification for Magento is only compatible with Msg91, Twilio, and Textlocal SMS gateways but you can Contact Us for FREE to make it compatible with your preferred SMS gateway other than the mentioned.
Account and Pricing
To commence using the extension, the admin needs to create a FREE account for whichever gateway he prefers to use and has to buy credits to send SMS notifications. Below are the 3 gateways supported with our SMS Notification extension. You can create an account and have a look at their pricing plans.
SMS Gateways Sign up Links & Pricing Plans:
How does the extension work?
Enable the extension and input the admin's mobile number to receive SMS notifications of customers' activities. Configure the SMS gateway API settings by adding sender ID, API key, API URL and other required details received during the registration with the preferred SMS gateway. Select SMS type you are about to send for the notifications.
Enable the SMS notifications and add custom SMS text for order placement, order invoice, order cancellation, order shipment and order credit memo notifications for customers. Also, enable the notifications and set custom SMS text for notifications to admin for contact inquiry and new customer registration.
Once the above notifications are enabled and the extension is configured, whenever customers perform specific store and order activities, SMSs are sent to both the admin and the customers.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our SMS Notification for Magento User Guide.
- Notify customers via SMS about their activities such as order placement or cancellation, invoice generation etc. in Magento store.
- Input mobile number of the admin in the backend to get SMS notification for customers' various activities.
- Configure API settings by registering with preferred SMS gateway to get sender ID, API key and the URL and select message type to be sent to the customers.
- Set custom SMS text for various notifications such as order placement, order invoice, order cancellation, order shipment, credit memo generation, contact inquiry and website registrations.
- Make use of system variables like order_id, first_name, and many others to prepare custom SMS notification texts.
- Use of default Magento registration and guest checkout form to collect mobile numbers of customers to send SMS notifications.
- As soon as the mobile number is registered with the Magento store, SMS notification is sent for each store and order activity.
- Build trust and improve the user experience by sending quicker SMS notifications to customers.
Like all our Extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "SMS Notification" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initital Release - 1.0.0