Helps store owners apply individual, flat rate shipping charges for specific products
OverviewBack to top
Shipping rates of a store owner may vary from those of another store owner's, based on the types of products they sell such as lightweight, heavy, precious, semi-precious and fragile products. Use of the shipping calculators may charge them incorrectly sometimes, and the charges may differ based on locations and carriers. Meetanshi has developed Shipping Per Product for Magento allows the admins to set individual flat rates for various types of products in their Magento stores. Option to charge different shipping per each product provides complete control over shipping rates.
How does the extension work?
Once Shipping Per Product for Magento is enabled, the admin can set custom shipping rates per product by navigating to Catalog > Products. Under the product edit option, the admin can find a separate tab named "Shipping Per Product" under which he can set shipping rate for the selected product. Using the same method, the admin can set the custom shipping rate for each store product. The admin can also set default shipping rate from System > Configuration > Shipping Per Product under Default Rate Per Item option to charge shipping on products when the individual shipping rate for the product is not set. Add rate to apply handling charges and enable to hide the shipping method if the shipping cost is zero. Option to specify the countries to enable shipping per product method.
Once the extension is configured, whenever the customers from the frontend add products to cart, the extension auto calculates & charges individual shipping rate set for each product accordingly. If the extension doesn't find individual shipping rate set under the products, it checks the configuration for the default shipping rate and charges shipping accordingly. The shipping per product charges is shown separately with the title set from the backend.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Shipping Per Product for Magento UserGuide.
- The admin can set individual flat rate shipping charges for each product sold in the store.
- Specify the default shipping rate to apply when individual products are not assigned with an individual shipping rate.
- The admin can add custom title and shipping method name to show the custom shipping method in the frontend.
- Enable shipping per product in all or selected countries.
- Option to set the default error message for the unavailability of this shipping method.
- Option to set the shipping per product shipping method to enable for admin only.
Like all our Extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Shipping Per Product" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build