Shipping Per Product by Meetanshi helps store owners apply individual, flat rate shipping charges for specific products.
OverviewBack to top
Shipping rates of a store owner may vary from those of another store owner's, based on the types of products they sell such as lightweight, heavy, precious, semi-precious and fragile products. Use of the shipping calculators may charge them incorrectly sometimes, and the charges may differ based on locations and carriers.
Meetanshi has developed Shipping Per Product for Magento allows the admins to set individual flat rates for various types of products in their Magento stores. Option to charge different shipping per each product provides complete control over shipping rates.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension, sets the title for the shipping method, enters the method name, sets the default shipping rate when unassigned to an individual product, and other related settings and saves the configuration. The admin can set shipping for individual products from the product edit option.
Once the extension is configured, whenever the customers from the frontend add products to cart, the extension auto-calculates & charges individual shipping rate set for each product accordingly. If the extension doesn't find individual shipping rate set under the products, it checks the configuration for the default shipping rate and charges shipping accordingly. The shipping per product charges is shown separately with the title set from the backend. The customer can check the shipping per product shipping details from the "My Account" section. The admin can check the same details from the Order View section in the backend.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our UserGuide.
- The admin can set individual flat rate shipping charges for each product sold in the store.
- Specify the default shipping rate to apply when individual products are not assigned with an individual shipping rate.
- The admin can add custom title and shipping method name to show the custom shipping method in the frontend.
- Enable shipping per product in all or selected countries.
- Option to set the default error message for the unavailability of this shipping method.
- Option to set the shipping per product shipping method to enable for admin only.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Select "Shipping Per Product" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end| Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build