Restrict Zip Codes for Magento allows the store owners to restrict orders based on the zip codes.
OverviewBack to top
Do you run an online business that is focussed on a specific location? You may want to expand the reach of the users but to the particular locality and serve your customers based on their regions. However, the online store has the worldwide access. Meetanshi's Restrict Zip Codes extension allows the admin to restrict the users to place the order based on added zip codes of their locations!
The Restrict Zip Codes for Magento enables the admin to restrict the users to place an order based on their geographic location. A user is required to enter the zip code of the order delivery for the extension to check order availability. Only the users from allowed locations can proceed to place orders. The users with restricted zip codes cannot proceed to checkout and the order unavailability message is displayed! In this way, a user can check for the product availability before placing an order!
The extension uses the CSV file of zip codes to be imported in the admin backend. It has the allowed zip codes that are used by the extension to allow users placing the orders. When the extension does not get the matching zip code in the CSV file, it restricts users to place the orders and shows order unavailability message.
With Restrict Zip Codes for Magento, smoothly run an online Magento store, accessible globally, but serves users on location basis!
How does Restrict Zip Codes for Magento work?
Enable the extension and allow estimated delivery time display from the admin backend. Enter the customized messages for zip code checker, delivery availability and unavailability. Import CSV file for the zip codes. This CSV file contains allowed zip codes for delivery as well as the estimated delivery time.
In the frontend, when a user enters the zip code on the product page to check the delivery availability, the extension tries to match the added zip code in the CSV file for the allowed locations. If the zip code is found, it shows order availability message and if not, it shows the order unavailability message, and the user is not allowed to check out. The restriction on zip codes is also checked on the checkout page where only the allowed zip codes can proceed to checkout!
The extension also restricts creating orders from the backend based on zip codes.
To read more about how the extension works, read our Restrict Zip Codes for Magento User Guide.
- Upload allowed zip codes for orders using CSV from the admin backend.
- Add the estimated delivery time in the CSV file with the zip codes.
- Display custom zip code checker message on the product page.
- Display custom order availability or unavailability message in the frontend.
- Let a user enter the zip code and check for the order availability for their location.
- On click of the "Check" button, the extension checks for the allowed zip codes in the CSV and shows availability or unavailability message.
- Estimated delivery time, if enabled from the backend, is displayed in the frontend, on order availability,
- Restrict orders on the checkout page with order unavailability message.
- The order is restricted on the checkout page by displaying the order unavailability message.
- Restrict the orders placed from the backend too, based on zip codes.
Like all our Extensions, Restrict Zip Codes Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build