Restrict Fake Registration for Magento enables store owners to prevent fake registrations by restricting particular domains and character lengths.
OverviewBack to top
With the easy availability of temporary Email IDs, testers find it easy to create test accounts in Magento stores. These accounts are eventually going to be a junk piece of data for the store admin. Magento stores are under the constant threat of bots, trying to corrupt the store from functioning. To help overcome these issues, Meetanshi has developed Restrict Fake Registration that allows blocking fake users and bots registrations.
Restrict Fake Registration for Magento extension is what you need to keep a check on fake registrations and bots for Magento store. Restrict an unlimited number of domains for Email IDs used for signups. Also, the module allows setting the character limits for the first name and the last name in sign up. Such tactic prevents bots having machine-generated names to sign up in your store. It also prevents test users to make use of disposable Email IDs for the registration.
The extension is the perfect choice for Magento spam protection as it includes a feature to enable Google reCAPTCHA in the registration form. It ensures safety against undefined bots for the Magento store!
Account and Pricing
Google reCAPTCHA is a FREE service. You do not need to pay any additional fees to Google. However, to commence using the extension, you need to register your site with Google to get the site key.
How does Restrict Fake Registration for Magento Work?
To start using the extension, enable it from the backend. List out the domains that you want to restrict for Email IDs used for registration. Set the maximum character limits for the first name and last name from the backend configuration. For more security from undefined bots, enable Google reCAPTHCA. One needs to input the site key obtained while registration with Google reCAPTCHA.
Once configured, while trying to register from the frontend, the validation message is displayed when any of the set conditions is not fulfilled such as the use of a restricted domain or name having more characters than the set limit.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Restrict Fake Registration for Magento User Guide.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Restrict Fake Registration for Magento:
- Validate account registration from the backend by imposing restrictions on the domains for Email IDs used in sign up.
- Restriction on the character length of the first name and last name to avoid bots that generally have long names created mechanically.
- Option to enable Google reCAPTCHA on the registration form for added security from bots.
- Enhance your store's user experience with the safe platform from spammy bots.
Like all our extensions, Restrict Fake Registration Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Restrict Fake Registration Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Restrict Fake Registration" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build