Restrict Fake Registration for Magento enables store owners to prevent fake registrations by restricting particular domains and character lengths.
OverviewBack to top
With the easy availability of temporary Email IDs, testers find it easy to create test accounts in the Magento stores which are eventually going to be a junk piece of data for the store admin. Also, the Magento stores are under the constant threat of bots trying to corrupt the store functioning. To help overcome these issues, Meetanshi has developed Restrict Fake Registration for Magento that allows blocking the fake users and bots registrations.
Restrict Fake Registration extension is what you need to keep a check on the fake registrations and bots for the Magento store. Restrict an unlimited number of domains for Email IDs used for signups. Also, the module allows setting the character limits for the first name and the last name in sign up. Such a tactic prevents bots from having machine-generated names to sign up in your store. It also prevents test users to make use of disposable Email IDs for the registration.
The extension is the perfect choice for Magento spam protection as it includes a feature to enable Google reCAPTCHA in the registration form. It ensures safety against undefined bots for the Magento store! Improve the store's user experience using Restrict Fake Registration for Magento and benefit your business.
Account & Pricing
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension and lists out the domains to restrict Email IDs used for the registration. He can set the maximum character limits for the first name and last name used while registration. For more security from undefined bots, the admin can enable Google reCAPTCHA v2 by adding the site key obtained while registration with Google reCAPTCHA.
Once configured, when the users try to register from the frontend, the restriction message is displayed when any of the set conditions are fulfilled such as the use of a restricted domain or name having more characters than the set limit.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our User Guide.
- Validate account registration from the backend by imposing restrictions on the domains for Email IDs used in sign up.
- Restriction on the character length of the first name and last name to avoid bots that generally have long names created mechanically.
- Option to enable the Google reCAPTCHA on the registration form for added security from bots.
- Enhance your store's user experience with the safe platform from spammy bots.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Restrict Fake Registration" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build