Recent Sales Notification extension helps lure visitors to the store's trending products by enabling the "Someone recently purchased" notification popups in real-time.
OverviewBack to top
The marketing tactics to Email people bragging about your products is annoying and less effective. Instead, show them your performance which speaks more and hits hard! Meetanshi's Recent Sales Notification for Magento extension displays your recent orders to the store visitors and attract them to buy the same products liked and bought by other people!
Recent Sales Notification for Magento extension is the perfect choice to promote your best selling and trending items to the store visitors. Increase traffic and the chance of conversions with the real-time notification popup. Recent order notification popup displays the product details such as product name, image, purchase location, time and the product link.
The module takes care that the notification popup is displayed in a pleasant and attractive manner and hence, allows customizing the design, text, and position of the popup. You can choose to allow the visitors to close the popup if they find it annoying! Win customers' trust, boost traffic and sales with Recent Orders Notification for Magento extension.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the Recent Sales Notification extension, configures the notification popup display settings, positions the popup, selects the order status for the recent orders display in the notification popup and sets the number of recent orders to be shown one by one.
In the popup notification settings, the admin adds the custom text using the system variables, enables the close button for the users to close the popup, sets the popup display and delay time, customizes the design of the popup by setting the color for the background, text, link, and link hover and save the configuration. Once the extension is configured, the store visitor can view the recent sales notification popups in the frontend with the product name, image, and purchase information.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our User Guide.
- The module helps to showcase the recent orders placed in Magento store by the automatic popups displaying order information from time to time.
- The notification popup can be displayed on desktop, mobile or both.
- Admin can choose the position of the popup.
- Set the order status to define which recent orders will be displayed in the notification popup. Omit selection to show all the recent orders.
- Admin can set the number of recent orders to be shown in the popup, set 0 to show all one by one.
- Display the details of the trending products in the customized popup text using system variables. The extension supports HTML for the popup text.
- Add custom popup text to include details such as product name, product image, price, URL, customer name, region, country, time of purchase, etc.
- Allow visitors to close the popup by enabling the close button.
- Set popup display time in seconds until which you want to keep displaying the popup.
- Set popup display delay time to pause the popup display between the two recent orders notification.
- Design the popup by customizing the popup background colour, text colour, link colour, and link hover colour from the backend.
- Fully responsive recent order notification popup.
Also Comes With:
- 90 Days Free Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Recent Sales Notification" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build
-Added popup display time.
-Extended popup close time to 1 hour.
-Popup design changes.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build