Instagram by Meetanshi integrates Instagram with Magento to fetch images based on username or hashtags & show in a popup to make shoppable Instagram in Magento.
OverviewBack to top
Instagram is all about visual sharing. It is a well-known fact that images get more engagement than regular texts and Instagram is leading the trend in image sharing. Why not boost your marketing efforts with the help of Instagram images? Meetanshi has developed the Instagram for Magento that fetches Instagram images using your own username or hashtags, edit them and display in the store front-end.
Instagram for Magento is an extension that serves as a marketing tool to increase visits and helps in conversions. You need to add hashtags or use your own username to fetch Instagram images to your Magento store. Create an awesome Instagram shop in Magento store to visually attract the visitors to have a look at images and indirectly market your store products. Moreover, grow your Instagram followers with the help of the user profile display along with the follow button in the image popup.
The Instagram extension allows setting the numbers of images to fetch and display on various pages. Make shoppable Instagram in Magento stores with the help of the three popup views offered by the Instagram module for Magento.
Account & Pricing
To commence using this extension, you need to sign up for a FREE Instagram account. It doesn't require any additional fees. After the account creation, you require getting an access token to authenticate your Instagram profile.
UTM Tracking In Google Analytics Integration
The extension facilitates to track the visits and conversions made through Instagram images in Google Analytics. Prior tracking, you have to enable UTM tracking from the backend. Just add UTM tracking source, medium and campaign and the extension will add the tracking code with URL while redirection to a particular product page or hyperlink set from the backend. Once it's done, sign up for FREE Google Analytics account to integrate analytics into your website. After the successful integration, you can get the complete analysis of the visits and conversions made through Instagram extension in Google Analytics under the "Campaign" tab.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the module, adds the user access token and authenticates Instagram profile, adds profile username to show in the image popup for all the 3 views, chooses one of the options from "your own username" or "hashtags" to fetch images and selects the image popup view. He also sets the maximum number of images to fetch using the set username or hashtags.
The admin can show Instagram images in the home, category, product, and Instagram pages and set the number of images to show on each of those pages separately. The admin selects the image popup view and enables autoplay for the fetched videos in the popup.
The admin can set UTM tracking to analyze the visits and conversions made through Instagram images in Google Analytics by setting the campaign source, medium, and name. The admin fetches new Instagram images, approves them, edits image information to design the popup view and sets hotspots just by dragging and dropping pins on Instagram Images.
Once the extension is configured from the backend, the users can see the Instagram image feed on various pages. On hover of the images, the likes and comments counts are displayed and on click, the popup is opened with the selected view from the backend. The users can navigate through various images using navigation button. On hover of captions or product feeds, hotspots can be seen on images. On the click of any of the captions or product feeds, the users get redirected to the set link or the product page.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our UserGuide.
- Enable Instagram images to display for the whole store, specific categories or specific products.
- Enter your username and authenticate your Instagram profile by adding the access token for using the Instagram extension.
- Add multiple hashtags or use your username to fetch images and update the Instagram content on your store.
- Make the Instagram view attractive by choosing one of the three Instagram popup views: Caption with Hyperlink, Product feed and default Insta view.
- Caption with Hyperlink: Set hotspots on the fetched Instagram images, add the caption for each hotspot, set up a redirection link to land the visitors to a product page or any page.
- Product Feed: Assign a unique SKU with each hotspot set on the fetched Instagram images to make a product feed in the popup. On click of each product feed, visitors can be redirected to a particular product page.
- Default Insta View: This view replicates the exact look and feel of the original Instagram desktop view. It doesn't allow setting hotspots.
- Select your username or hashtags from product edit and category section to show Instagram images on product and category page respectively.
- You can display the images from Instagram to any CMS pages of your store.
- The admin can restrict the number of images to be displayed on the home page, category page, product page, and Instagram page.
- The admin can fetch and update image list just with a single click.
- The admin can approve or delete and edit Instagram images before they are displayed on the frontend.
- Get the option to edit the image details such as captions, hyperlinks, product SKUs, hotspots from Manage Instagram Images section.
- Drag and drop pins to set hotspot positions from the backend to display in the frontend automatically.
- On hover of Instagram images on any page, likes and comments counts are displayed.
- Display the hotspots on Instagram images on hover of various captions or products.
- Shows the Instagram profile with the follow button in image popup to encourage users to follow you on Instagram for timely updates.
- Navigate to other Instagram images using navigation buttons on the popup.
- Use the module as an Instagram widget on any page.
- Supports multi-store.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Instagram" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build