Delete Account for Magento by Meetanshi complies with EU's GDPR law to allow customers to delete their Magento store customer account permanently from the store.
OverviewBack to top
Owing to the EU's GDPR from May 25, 2018, the customers have the right to decide what and how their personal details will be accessed and used. It is up to the customers to let the Magento stores use their details. They may even want to delete their account from the store which has to be done by the store owner. To let the customers remove their account from the store by themselves, Meetanshi has come up with Delete Account for Magento.
Delete Account for Magento lets the customers remove the customer account without going through the process of tickets request! The admin can also relieve from the task of entertaining those tickets requesting the Magento account deletion. The extension sees to it that the account is deleted permanently with its details from the Magento store!
Security can't be ignored when a feature like "account deletion" is offered! Therefore, to confirm the action, a delete account confirmation link is sent to the customers' registered Email ID. The account is permanently deleted only after this link is clicked to verify! Such a security feature ensures that no intruder can delete your customers' account.
An easy to configure and use, Delete Account for Magento is a must-have extension if you want your customers to make sure that the Magento store abides by EU's GDPR for using their personal data!
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension, selects the Email sender and template for the delete account confirmation Email.
Once the users check "Delete My Account" box and click the submit button from the "My Account" section, a delete account request submission success message is shown. Also, a delete account confirmation Email is sent to the customers' registered Email ID having the verification link. On click of the link, customers' account gets deleted permanently.
To read more about how the extension works, read our UserGuide.
- Option for the admin to set the Email sender as well as select the template for delete account confirmation Email sent to the customers.
- The customers can request to delete their Magento customer account by checking "Delete My Account" and clicking submit button from their "My Account" section itself.
- Once the delete account request is sent, the customers get delete account confirmation Email to their registered Email ID to confirm permanent deletion of their Magento customer account.
- A two-stage verification process is followed for Magento account deletion for enhanced security and prevent any intruder to delete account accidentally who may have access to the customer account.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Delete Account" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
General Bug Fixing- 1.0.1
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build