OverviewBack to top
BECS Direct Debit by Stripe allows store owners to accept online payments from the customers having an Australian bank account. All that the customers require is their bank account details! Meetanshi has developed Stripe BECS Direct Debit for Magento 2 to integrate the Magento 2 store with Stripe BECS direct debit payment method.
The extension ensures security in online payments as no card data is involved in the process. Convenience, security, and ease of payments by automation are the center points of the extension.
The customers can select the Stripe BECS Direct Debit payment method at the checkout and enter the bank account details to proceed with order placement and online payments. Thus, no data is entered or stored in the Magento 2 store. The extension meets SAQ A level of PCI Compliance.
Account & Pricing
To commence using Stripe BECS Direct Debit, Create an account in Stripe with the preferred payment plan. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the secret key and publishable key details received during the registration. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin can set the custom title for the payment method and enable sandbox mode if required. He can integrate the store with this payment method using the secret key and publishable key. Also, the admin can select the countries to allow using the payment method, enable the debug mode if required, and set custom details to display at the checkout.
When a customer selects the Stripe BECS Direct debit payment method at the checkout, he has to enter the bank account details such as account holder name and email ID and click the "Place Order" button.
The customers can check their Stripe BECS Direct Debit payment details under their "My Account" section. Similarly, the admin can check the customers' payment details at the sales order view backend.
The admin can also select the payment method while placing orders from the backend and enter the bank account details before submitting the orders.
Using the Stripe BECS Direct Debit payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they are asked to add the bank account details on site and complete the payment. The customers' bank account details are sent to the Stripe payment gateway using encryption for processing of the payment. The whole payment process is hosted by Stripe gateway, and customers' card details are neither entered into nor stored on the Magento 2 server and thus, it ensures a secure payment process. The integration meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
- Security in online payments from Australian bank accounts in the Magento 2 store.
- Easy integration of Stripe BECS Direct payment method with Magento 2 store
- The admin can set a custom title for the Stripe BECS Direct Debit payment method
- Facilitates sandbox mode
- Use the secret key and publishable key for the integration of the payment method with the Magento 2 store.
- Select the countries to allow using BECS Direct Debit in Magento 2
- Facilitates debug option
- Show custom information at the checkout step
- The customers can select the payment method at the checkout page, enter the bank account details like account holder name, account holder email, and the account number, and click the "Place Order" button to place the order.
- Facilitates customers to check their payment details under the "My Account" section.
- Facilitates the admin to check the customers' payment details from the sales order view backend.
- The admin can also select the Stripe BECS Direct Debit payment method for the backend orders and enter the bank account details for submitting the order.
- The extension plays an important role in enhancing the store's online payment security and shopping experience.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
17 June, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.1
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor