OverviewBack to top
The online store merchants find new ways to deal with refunds that impact the profitibility of their businesses. Though refunds cannot be avoided altogether, Meetanshi has introduces Store Credit for Magento 2 extension that helps the store owners to automatically convert the refund amount to store credits in Magento 2 store. Refunds in Magento 2 stores can be regarded as an opportunity for future sales by refunding in terms of store credits that the customer can spend while placing orders in future.
In this way, the customers can escape from paying the full amount for the next order and the store need not worry about refund management and loose a sale. Everything managed automatically with the help of the module! Additionally, in situations where you missed to provide a great customer experience or want to reward a customer, you can reward them with extra store credits and turn it into a positive experience!
- Enhance the refund system with store credits in your Magento 2 store
- Option to allow applying the store credit on tax.
- Let customers use their store credits at the checkout page and cart page
- Option to show the store credit balance in the top link section
- Backend option to hide the top link if the store credit balance is zero
- Notify the customers via email about the store credit balance update when:
- Admin adds to the store credit balance
- Admin removes the store credit balance
- Order refund (paid with store credit)
- Order placed (paid with store credit)
- Select the store credit update Email sender and reply
- Select store credit update Email template
- Backend option for the admin to add or subtract the store credit value with a comment for a specific customer.
- The order summary includes the store credit calculation for customers
- Show the success message in the frontend on the successful application of the store credit to an order
- The customers' transaction history of the store credit is displayed in their "My Account" under the "Store Credit and Refund" section
- Facilitates the admin to check the customers' store credit spending details in the back-end sales order view section.
- Option for the admin to refund the store credits while generating the credit memo from the backend
- Facilitates the backend grid "Transaction History" that lists the store credit-related transactions with the details like customer ID, balance change, current balance, action, and date. The admin can export the store credit transactions in CSV or XML format from this grid.
- Improve the sales and build customers' loyalty.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin can enable the extension to automatically convert the refunded amount to store credit. For that, he can allow applying store credit on tax, enable spending store credit on checkout and cart page, display store credit balance in the top link, and hide top link display in case of zero balance.
The admin can send an Email for store credit update when he adds to store credit balance, removes from store credit balance, the order is refunded or placed using store credit. He can select email sender, reply recipient, and Email template.
The admin can also update the store credit balance from the customer edit section in the backend with a message.
The customer will receive an Email when the admin updates the store credit.
Once configured, the logged-in customer can see the store credit balance in the top link section. They can spend this store credit balance on the cart page and checkout page.
A success message is displayed after store credit is spent on the cart page and checkout page.
The customers can see their store credit spending details in their "My Accounts" section once the order is placed.
They can see their store credit transaction history under the "Store Credit and Refund" section in their "My Account" section.
The admin can see the customers' store credit spending details in the back-end sales order view section.
He can also refund store credits while generating the credit memo from the backend.
The backend grid "Transaction History" lists the store credit-related transactions with the details like customer ID, balance change, current balance, action, and date. The admin can export the store credit transactions in CSV or XML format from this grid.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Store Credit" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
15 November, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor