OverviewBack to top
Is your shipping pricing strategy fair and profitable?
In eCommerce, you need to find a perfect balance between customer convenience and your profitability while setting shipping rates. If your shipping rates are too high, you may lose customers at the end moment or may lose profits in the other case.
Meetanshi has developed Shipping Price Rules for Magento 2 extension to solve this problem! The module helps store owners implement their own pricing rules based on various attributes such as weight, location, customer attributes, days of the week, and order amount. You can easily create shipping rules in Magento 2 for different customer groups, store views, and shipping methods using the extension.
The Shipping Rules for Magento 2 extension is an excellent solution to implement a systematic method of shipping rates calculation to offer free deliveries, shipping discounts, additional delivery surcharges, and more. Create an unlimited number of shipping price rules in Magento 2 using the module!
Use the extension to implement an efficient, fair, and profitable shipping pricing strategy in your Magento 2 store.
- The admin can add or edit new rules from the 'Shipping Rules' grid in the backend.
- The admin can enter the rule name, set the rule status, and select the applicable shipping methods for the shipping rule for Magento 2.
- The admin can select the applicable store views and customer groups for the custom shipping rule in Magento 2.
- The admin can choose to enable the rule for the admin and set its priority amongst other shipping price rules in numbers.
- The admin can select the shipping rates calculation type from the following:
- Replace: Replace existing shipping rate.
- Surcharge: Add the calculated amount to the existing shipping rate.
- Discount: Remove the calculated amount from the existing shipping rate.
- The admin can enter the following shipping rates for the shipping price rules in Magento 2:
- Shipping Rate Per Order
- Fixed Shipping Rate Per Product
- Percentage Shipping Rate Per Product
- The admin can enter the handling shipping rate in percentage.
- The admin can set up different conditions for applying the shipping price rules for Magento 2 orders.
- The admin can set up rules based on product conditions such as product attributes, cart attributes, and shipping addresses.
- The admin can also select the days of the week and times to apply the shipping price rules.
- The admin can also apply the rule if only one or all of the conditions are true or false.
- Once configured, the shipping price rules are applied to the orders in the frontend for the eligible orders.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin needs to create new shipping rules from the backend. The admin needs to enter the rule name, set the rule status, and choose the applicable shipping methods, applicable store views, and customer groups. The admin needs to choose whether to enable the shipping price rule for the admin or not and set the priority of the shipping price rule in Magento 2.
The admin needs to choose the shipping price calculation type from replace, surcharge, or discount. The admin needs to define the shipping rates for the rule, such as shipping rate per order, fixed shipping rate per product, and percentage shipping rate per product. The admin also needs to enter the handling shipping rate in percentage.
The admin needs to define various conditions for applying the shipping rate rule for the orders. The admin can apply the rate if all or only one condition is fulfilled. Further, they can create conditions and sub-conditions based on product attributes, cart attributes, customer attributes, and shipping addresses. The admin needs to select the days of the week and the time range to apply the shipping rules in Magento 2.
Once configured in the backend, the shipping price rules in Magento 2 are auto-applied to the eligible orders.
Also Comes With:
- Free 1-Year Support
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Support
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Shipping Rules" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we will reply to you within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
20 January, 2023
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor