OverviewBack to top
Pin payments is a flexible payment platform that captures credit card payments from customers in Australia. Trusted by over 12,000 merchants, Pin payments is an all-in-one multi-currency payment system that doesn’t require a merchant account. All it requires is just an active ABN and an existing Australian bank account. The payment gateway serves reputed brands like Netball, Obee, PetRescue, etc.
To allow Magento 2 store owners to leverage the popular payment gateway, Meetanshi has developed Pin Payments for Magento 2 extension. It extension facilitates the store admin to capture secure online credit card payments with easy integration of Magento 2 and Pin payments Australia.
The extension uses direct payment processing method and thus allows merchants to handle a large number of transactions at a time. With data encryption for security and updated technology to handle transactions similar to the traditional bank services, the extension is easy to use and secure for your store customers.
With the direct payments, the customers have to enter their card details in the Magento 2 store itself, hence the integration of the payment gateway with the Magento 2 store meets the SAQ A-EP level of PCI compliance.
Account & Pricing
To commence using Pin payments gateway, create a FREE account in Pin Payments. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The company offers various pricing plans for the Pin payment gateway.
- The extension facilitates capturing secure online payments from the customers in Australia via integration of Pin payments gateway and Magento 2 store.
- Offers vault feature to let customers save their card details for future transactions
- Option to set a custom title for the Pin payments method
- Enable/disable the Pin payments logo at the checkout
- Offers payment action options:
- Authorize and Capture
- Enable sandbox mode if required
- Use the publishable key and secret API key obtained while registration with Pin payment gateway to integrate it with Magento 2.
- Option to set custom vault title
- Option to set the status for the new orders placed through Pin payments
- Enable/disable debug mode
- Configure additional details from the backend to display at the checkout step
- The admin can set the minimum and maximum order total to allow using the Pin payments method
- Allow only the selected countries to use Pin payments in Magento 2
- The customers can select the Pin payment method at the checkout, enter their card details and click "Place Order" for successful order placement and payment.
- The customers can check their payment details in their "My Account" section in the frontend.
- The customers can also check their saved card details in the "My Account" section under "Stored Payment Methods" tab in the frontend.
- Allows customers to use the saved card details in Pin payment vault for future orders.
- The admin can check the customers' Pin payment details under the sales order view section in the backend.
- Facilitates the admin to use Pin payment method while creating orders from the backend
- Facilitates the admin to use the saved card details from the vault while creating the orders from the backend
- Improve customers' shopping experience and enhance their brand loyalty with the Australia's popular Pin payment gateway.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin can enable the extension to capture online payments via Pin payments securely in Magento 2 store. For that, he can enable the vault to allow the customers to save their card details for future transactions, set custom title for the payment method, enable the display of Pin payment gateway logo, select the payment action, enable sandbox mode if required, use Live Publishable Key and Live Secret key obtained while registration with Pin to integrate the payment gateway with Magento 2, set custom vault title, set the new order status, enable debug mode if required, set instructions to display at checkout, set minimum and maximum order total allowed to use the Pin payment method, and select countries allowed to use the Pin payment method.
Once configured, the customer can select the Pin Payments method at the checkout, enter their credit card details in the store itself, and click "Place Order" button to successfully place the order and complete the payments. The customer can also opt to save their card in vault for future use at checkout.
The customers can check their Pin payment details in their "My Account" section in the frontend.
Also, the Pin payments saved card details is seen in the customer's "My Account" section under "Stored Payment Methods" tab. The customers can place an order using the stored card in Pin payments vault.
The admin can check customers Pin payment details in the sales order view backend.
The admin can also use the Pin payment method while creating the orders from the backend. He can also use the saved card details in Pin payments vault while creating orders from the backend.
Security & PCI Compliance:
Once the customers add products to cart and proceed to pay using Pin Payments, they are asked to add card details on site and complete the payment. The customers' card details are stored on your website server using encryption to ensure secure payments. Merchants are required to be PCI Data Security Standard compliant before using the Pin payments method. The customer data is entered in Magento 2 and hence, the integration of the payment gateway with the Magento 2 store meets the SAQ A-EP level of PCI compliance.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
17 June, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor