OverviewBack to top
PayPal is a widely accepted and popular online payment processor with over 346 million accounts and a presence in more than 200 markets. Hence, online business owners prefer to collect online payments via PayPal payment gateway and Magento 2 store merchants are no exception. However, if the Magento 2 store owners want to capture customer group wise payments using PayPal, the default Magento 2 falls short. Therefore, Meetanshi has developed the PayPal Account per Customer Group for Magento 2 extension. The PayPal Account per Customer Group for Magento 2 extension allows the store owner to capture online payments from different customer groups in different PayPal accounts from the customers in Magento 2 store.
For business partnership based on customer group, the module can make it easy to handle the income and divide them into different PayPal accounts based on the customer groups in Magento 2 store.Also, Meetanshi's extension can help study the revenue based on customer groups. Identify the customer group that generates the maximum income and focus your marketing efforts to target that customer group only!The PayPal payment gateway uses the hosted payment processing to accept customer group wise online payments. The customer data is not entered or stored on the Magento 2 server, hence ensures security! The integration meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
- The extension is not related to PayPal's IPN. The multiple accounts are for the order creation process only and it works for the main account configured. The extension will not be compatible with multiple accounts' IPN.
- The extension is only compatible with PayPal Express Checkout and one must have configured the payment method in Magento 2 before using our extension
Account & Pricing
To commence using PayPal for Magento 2, create a FREE PayPal account. Integrate Magento 2 store with PayPal and enable PayPal account for each customer group using the API username, API password, and API signature obtained while registration with PayPal. You can check various pricing plans for the PayPal payment gateway.
- Manage online payments based on customer groups to be captured in multiple PayPal accounts
- Backend option to configure the customer group wise PayPal account by adding API username, API password, and API signature provided by PayPal while registration
- Redirects the customers to the PayPal hosted payment page on selecting the PayPal payment method. The amount will automatically be paid to the PayPal account based on the Customer Group wise PayPal Account Setup and the customer group in which the customer resides.
- Easily handle the customer group wise payments in Magento 2 store
- Helps to identify the customer group that brings in the most revenue and channel your efforts in that direction only.
How does the extension work?
The admin can enable the PayPal Account per Customer Group extension from the backend to accept online payments from different customer groups in different PayPal accounts. For that, he can set the customer group wise PayPal account by adding API username, API password, and API signature provided by PayPal while registration.
Once configured, the customer can select the PayPal payment method to place the order and get redirected to the PayPal hosted payment page to enter their card details and complete the payment successfully.
Security & PCI Compliance:
Using the PayPal hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to the cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter the card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the PayPal Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are neither entered nor stored on the Magento 2 server and thus it ensures a secure payment process. The integration meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "PayPal Account per Customer Group" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
11 November, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor