OverviewBack to top
The visitors in online stores tend to have a very short attention time span. The store owners have a few seconds to grab their attention to best-selling products, discounts, news, etc. Hence, notification bars are the best method to get the most out of these few seconds. Meetanshi's Notification Bar for Magento 2 makes it easy to create and display notification bars to notify the visitors about important things straight away.
The extension enables the promotion bar in Magento 2 store frontend to notify the visitors about news, announcements, offers, discounts, product release, newsletter subscription, social media connections, best-selling products, and much more in an attractive manner that grabs visitors attention instantly. As the notification bar facilitates to set the various position for display, the store owner can choose the best and most highlighted part of the website to place the notification bar without hindering the user experience.
With Promotion Bar for Magento 2 extension, customize the notification bar that suits the store's theme and prompts visitors to click! Boost the store's sales, improve social media performance, increase newsletter subscribers, promote a deal, implement a count-down timer to create an urgency, and improve the customer experience of the Magento 2 store with the help of the module!
- Enable attractive notification bars to notify visitors about deals, news, announcements, promotions, etc.
- Option to allow customers to close the notification bar.
- The admin can display multiple notification bars in Magento 2 store.
- Backend option to display the notification bar separately or as a slider.
- Enable/disable navigation bullets in the slider.
- Option to set the speed of notification slider.
- Configure the seconds after which the slider will auto close.
- The backend grid "Manage Notification Bars" lists all the created notification sliders with details like name, status, content, priority, start and end date, store views, and customer groups.
- The "Create New Notification Bar" button allows the admin to create a new notification bar from the admin panel
- The admin can enable/disable a notification bar from the backend
- Backend option to set custom title for the notification bar from backend
- Backend option to select the store views for which you want to enable the notification bar
- Backend option to select the customer groups for which you want to enable the notification bar
- Configure the start and end date to display a notification bar
- Set the priority of the notification bar to prioritize the display
- The admin can select the pages on which to display the notification bar
- The admin can enter the category IDs which has to be excluded from showing the notification bar
- The admin can enter the product IDs which has to be excluded from showing the notification bar
- Select one of the positions to display the notification bar on the frontend:
- Top of page
- Above menu
- Under menu
- Above page content
- Under page content
- Configure the seconds after which a notification bar will automatically close
- The admin can add content and design the promotion bar using the WYSIWYG editor from the admin panel
- The admin can set the background color of the notification bar
- The admin can also set the height in pixels for the notification bar
- The extension facilitates the admin to preview the notification bar once designed
- The customers can see the responsive notification bar on the frontend as configured by the admin.
How Does the Extension Work?
The admin can enable the notification bar for Magento 2 to promote new products, announcements, etc. For that, he can allow the users to close the notification bar, enable multiple notification bars, select the display type as separate or slider, enable the slider control, enable the navigation bullets in the slider, configure slider duration, and seconds after which the slider will automatically close.
The backend grid "Manage Notification Bars" lists all the created notification sliders with details like name, status, content, priority, start and end date, store views, and customer groups. The admin can also create a new notification bar from here using the "Create New Notification Bar" button.
The admin can configure the notification bar by enabling it, set a custom title, select store view and customer group for which to display the notification bar, set the start and end date to display the notification bar, and set the priority to prioritize the display of notification bar.
The admin can also select pages to display the notification bar, exclude categories and products to display the notification bar by entering their category IDs and product IDs, set one of the display positions, and enter the seconds after which the slider will automatically close.
The admin can add content and design the promotion bar using the WYSIWYG editor, set the background color and height in pixels of the notification bar, and preview the notification bar design in the admin panel.
Once configured, the visitors can view the notification bar in the frontend.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Notification Bar" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 July, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Advertising
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor