OverviewBack to top
Facebook is the most popular social media platform, with almost 3 billion monthly active users. It offers a free & simple platform for merchants to benefit from its massive reach and grow their business through the Facebook shop. Setting up a Facebook shop can allow your followers to browse the products directly on your Facebook or Instagram page. Meetanshi's Facebook shop for Magento 2 extension is all you need to start your selling journey on Facebook.
Meetanshi's Facebook shop for Magento 2 extension synchronizes the store's product with the Facebook shop. The products in the Facebook shop are automatically updated to the latest changes at regular intervals so that you don't have to do that manually. The extension comes with handy customization features that allow you to generate the CSV manually, add all or only selected products, schedule synchronization, exclude out-of-stock products, and a lot more.
Set your Facebook shop management on autopilot mode using Facebook store integration for Magento 2.
Account & Pricing
In order to use Facebook Shop for Magento 2 extension, you need to create a Facebook account, which is completely free of cost. You will also need an Instagram business account if you want to display products on Instagram. Visit Facebook Shops for more information.
- The admin can manually generate products' CSV files using Facebook shop for Magento 2.
- The admin can choose to include all or only selected products in the CSV file.
- The admin can generate store-specific CSV files from the backend.
- The admin can schedule periodic CSV generation and set its frequency along with the start time.
- The admin can choose to exclude out-of-stock products, apply catalog rules on price, and remove Pub/ from the media URLs.
- The admin can choose to redirect the customers to the product page instead of checkout.
- The admin can set the price with or without Tax/VAT and add special prices to the products in the Facebook shop from Magento 2.
- The admin can enter Google category ID in different categories in the backend.
- The admin can enable individual products in the Facebook shop, enter Google product category IDs, and choose their conditions from:
- The admin can enable Facebook shop status of products in bulk using mass action in the backend grid.
- The admin can also bulk update the Facebook shop attributes of the products.
- The admin can edit the product attributes mapping with Facebook shop and create new mappings.
- The admin can find all the generated CSV files and their log in a separate grid in the backend.
- The admin can enter the CSV file URL in the Facebook shop data sources to auto-update the products at regular intervals.
- The admin can also use this Magento 2 Facebook shop integration to enable Instagram shopping and tag products in posts.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin needs to generate a CSV file manually for the first time to integrate the Magento 2 Facebook shop. The admin can choose to include all or only selected products in the Facebook shop and select the frequency & time of periodic CSV generation. The admin can choose to exclude out-of-stock products, apply catalog rules on prices, and remove PUB/ from the media URL of the products. The admin can also choose whether to redirect customers from Facebook to the checkout page or product page, include or exclude VAT/Tax from the prices, and add products' special prices.
The admin can enter the Google Category/Product IDs, choose to include the product in the Facebook shop, and set individual product conditions. The admin can bulk update Facebook product status and Facebook store attributes from the backend grid. The admin can also edit the attribute mapping auto-created by the extension and add new mappings to synchronize the Magento product information correctly with the Facebook shop. The admin can find the product CSV file generation log in the backend grid, where he can download the file and use it to upload products to Facebook manually for the first time. The admin can also find the URL of the generated file in the 'message' column, which will be helpful in the upcoming steps.
The admin needs to upload the generated CSV file to Facebook Shop > Catalogues > Data Sources > Add Products > Use Bulk Upload > File Upload to upload all the Magento products to Facebook. Later, the admin can set up Facebook shop data sources update/replace schedule by entering the URL of the CSV file that is available in the CSV generation log grid. The admin can also set up shoppable posts on Instagram by selecting the products from Facebook pages through Instagram Business Account > Settings > Business > Shopping.
Once the Facebook shop integration for Magento 2 extension is configured, the Magento product information will be automatically synchronized with the Facebook store at regular intervals.
Also Comes With:
- Free 1-Year Support
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Support
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Select "Facebook Store Integration" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from the back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we will reply to you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
17 January, 2023
Extensions, Marketing, Advertising
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.4.5
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor