OverviewBack to top
nShift (former Unifaun, Transsmart, Consignor) is a market leader within Transport Management (TM) on the Nordic market. With more than 20 years of experience they provide innovative TM systems of high quality that simplify and improve processes for the transport buyer as well as for the carrier. More than 800 000 shipments registered by over 100 000 companies flow through their TM systems on a daily basis, which makes them a central part of the Nordic logistics.With the nShift Delivery extension, you can easily offer your customers all the popular carriers (300+) and their shipping options in your checkout in a nice way. It works out of the box with the Magento 2 original checkout and other popular payment solutions and can easily be change with CSS to match the look and feel of your website. By offering popular carriers (300+) and shipping options based on your customer's wishes, you get an increased conversion rate and a more satisfied customer.
Note: The big difference between nShift Checkout and the nShift Delivery extension is that all configuration is done in the nShift portal (not in Magento dashboard). You can also get help with your configuration directly from nShift support (additional cost may apply). If you buy the nShift Delivery extension all configuration is done in Magento dashboard.
Account & Pricing
Use of nShift Delivery extension from Oktagon/Mediastrategi requires an nShift Delivery account. Additional fees apply. Follow these steps to get our nShift account.1. Contact Oktagon/Mediastrategi to sign up for an nShift Delivery account and get it activated. 2. Install the extension and use the API keys you got from nShift.
Carriers & Features
Some Of The Most Popular Carriers Supported:
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post
- Royal mail
- And many more…
- Configuration - Configure shipping options according to your needs based on country, zip code, time of day, weight, length, width, height, price, customer group and more.
- Auto order management - Handle orders without a click of a button by changing order status automatically (can be turned off if needed).
- Print shipping labels - Print shipping labels directly from the Magento dashboard. Print one label or mass print labels with just a click.
- Track shipments - This extension supports “Track & Trace” directly from the Magento dashboard. No need to login to 3rd-party websites to track orders.
- Return labels - Print return labels to go with the package or use the “Link-to-print” options and let the customer print return labels by themselves.
- Customs declarations
- Change design - The nShift Delivery extension works with the original Magento checkout and also the official Klarna Checkout (KCO) extension (and many others) out of the box. And you can also change the design to match the look and feel of your website.
- Mobile ready - The nShift Delivery extensions is responsive.
- Multistore - nShift Delivery works with Magento native multistore and you will need just one license.
- Let the customer choose - Let the customers choose their favorite carrier and shipment options depending on their country, zip code, time of day, price and more.
- Track & notification (SMS or APP) - Let the customer track the package and be notified through E-mail, SMS or APP (Mina paket) when the package arrives.
- Return Merchandise – Let the customer choose how to return a package, there are several ways. Ex. Print return labels to go with the package or use the “Link-to-print” options and let the customer print return labels by themselves.
We provide limited support through Marketplace, try live chat system at our website or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be fully supported by our professional technicians.
We need your feedback. If you like our product, missing any feature or have ideas how to make the extension better, please take a few minutes to leave a review (good or bad). A review will be the best gift and the biggest motivation for us to continue improving this extension.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
07 March, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Major refactor, using separate tables for order-data and checkout-data, removed use of cache for checkout pick up agent
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor