The extension sends automatic email notifications to the administrator when the customer adds a new product to the personal wish list.
OverviewBack to top
The extension automatically sends email notifications to the administrator when the customer adds a new product to the personal wish list. The email contains the visitor's name and also the visitor's email, so the web shop administrator can easily find the user in the admin panel. The email also includes the newly added product details. In the extension's configuration section, the administrator can set to send only the newly added product detailed information in the notification, or the entire wish list highlighted (marked) with the recently added product.
The extension can be configured only for specified customer groups. The product prices include or exclude tax in the notification email. The price display depends on proper tax configuration of the store. The module's configuration also allows setting custom email address (and separate bcc email address) for the notification. The extension comes with a new email template which can be easily loaded and edited at the transactional emails section in the admin panel.
- Module enable / disable.
- Automatically sends an email notification when the customer adds a new product to the wish list.
- Show prices excluding or including tax based on store settings.
- Enable customer groups segmentation.
- Can be configured to send the whole wish list or only recently added product.
- Configurable email address and bcc email as well.
- Custom email template.
- Multistore support.
- Supported languages: English.
Individual module, i. e. it does not modify the standard Magento files.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed composer installation issue with Magento CE 2.1.x
Version number: 1.0.1
Compatibility: Magento Community Edition 2.0.x, 2.1.x