The extension shows products whose current stock quantity value is within a specified range. The module provides a widget for inserting the block.
OverviewBack to top
The extension shows products whose current stock quantity value is within a specified range. The module provides a widget for inserting the block anywhere in the frontend quickly. The administrator can insert the widget in CMS Pages and Static Blocks, or anywhere use the Magento 2.0 Widgets menu. The extension comes with five different default templates for showing products in the content area, or anywhere on the frontend of the store depends on the administrator choice. These five modes are displaying the products in grid or list, images and names only, names or images only mode.
The widget has plenty of options to set up before inserting, so it's easy to customize the appearance of the products. The administrator can configure to show or not the block widget title, and also customize title's text. There is the same option for the block's subtitle(short description) also. The administrator can set to display the pager of the product list and the number of products per page. The customizable minimal and maximal stock quantity range determine which products will be displayed. There are also options to set up the default sorting of the products(name, price, creation date) and the maximum number of items to display. The extension supports configurable, grouped and bundle product types (besides simple, downloadable or virtual products) which have associated or attached simple products.
The benefits of the module are to show the products which are low on quantity and will be available again only after a particular time. It's crucial that the module supports all types of products. For example, if a simple type product is not visible because it is only part of a configurable product, the extension will show the parent product, which in this example is the configurable product. The functionality provided by the module can be used for sales promotion to notify the customers that better to buy now if they don't want to wait. It is also important that the widgets can be easily placed anywhere on the frontend of the store without modifying the theme. The five templates, which comes with the extension makes a comfortable choice for the administrator to fit the low stock products list or grid view correctly to a custom theme.
- The widget(s) can be placed anywhere easily on the store frontend in Magento 2.0
- Five different default mode to show the list of the items
- Custom block title and a short description(subtitle), and also the availability to show or not
- Display pager or not and the number of products to show by page
- Customizable minimal and maximal stock quantity limit range
- Adjustable maximum items to display, sorting options by creation date, name and price in ascendant or descendant direction
- Administrator able to set separately to display or not configurable, grouped and bundle products
- Multistore support
- Supported languages: English
Individual module, i. e. it does not modify the standard Magento 2.0 files.
Magento Community Edition 2.0.x, 2.1.x
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.1
Compatibility: Magento Community Edition 2.1.x, 2.2.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.0
Compatibility: Magento Community Edition 2.1.x