The extension sends an automatic email notification to the administrator when the customer adds a new product to the personal wishlist.
OverviewBack to top
The extension sends an automatic email notification to the administrator when the customer adds a new product to the personal wishlist. The email contains the username and also the customer email, so the web shop administrator can easily find the user in the admin panel. The email also includes the newly added product details. In the extension's configuration section the administrator can set to send only the newly added product detailed information in the notification, or the entire wish list highlighted (marked) with the recently added product.
The module's configuration also allows setting custom email address (and separate bcc email address) where the notification will be sent. The extension comes with a new email template which can be easily loaded and edited at the transactional emails section in the admin panel.
- Modul enable/disable
- Automatically sends email notification when the customer adds new product to the wishlist
- Can be configured to send the whole wishlist or only recently added product
- Configurable email address and bcc email as well
- Custom email template
- Multistore support
- Supported languages: English
Individual module, i. e. it does not modify the standard Magento files.
Magento Community Edition 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 0.9.0.1
Compatibility: CE 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x