The extension adds functionality to show how much additional money a user must spend to gain free shipping.
OverviewBack to top
The extension adds functionality to show how much additional money a user must spend to gain free shipping. The extension displays a notification on the cart page automatically if the module is enabled. This message is also available in the sidebar as well. The extension will show information if the free shipping method is enabled, and the appropriate minimum order amount is greater than zero. It's also possible to configure a custom value for calculation, so in this case, the module use this number instead of the default Magento Free Shipping order amount.
The administrator can customize the notification text at the extension’s configuration panel. There are also three optiomustns to show tax information as well. The store owner can set where to display the text block automatically in the sidebars(left or right). If free shipping available for the customer there is an option to show a customizable success message. The progress bar indicator indicates the percentage with a left to right animation. This promotional tool will attract more attention.
- Module enable/disable
- Country filter
- Automatically display notification
- Customize notification text on the cart page, and in the sidebar box as well
- Enable or disable to show tax information
- Setup price and tax display
- Configurable sidebar block title
- Setup custom amount for calculation to use instead of the default Magento Free Shipping order amount
- Progress bar indicator
- Custom success message
- Multistore support
- Supported languages: English
Individual module, i. e. it does not modify the standard Magento files.
- Magento Community Edition 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 220.127.116.11
Compatibility: CE 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x