Want to manage your worldwide shipping effectively? Flat Rate Country Specific Shipping helps you to set individual shipping rates per country.
OverviewBack to top
Are you anxious regarding the incorrect shipping costs for different products displayed in your Magento 2 storefront? Are you in search of the solution that enables you to define the default and specific shipping costs for each product in your Magento based online store? Do you believe offering the shipping rate as per country for the products of your online store would be beneficial? The Mconnect Flat Rate Shipping per Product per Country Extension is a complete answer to all those problems.
It specifies the shipping cost for the products in two different ways.
- The first is that a merchant can define the shipping cost for each product individually for the specific or all applicable countries.
- The second is that a trader can select the shipping cost based on the order in the multiplication of the same item.
This Magento Module provides the complete freedom to the Magento 2 merchants to have the total control over the shipping methods or strategies in the Magento® 2 stores.
Shipping Rate per Product
It allows online merchants to set shipping rates for each product in the individual ways.
Shipping Rate per Order
It also provides an option to set shipping rates for the entire order placed in the shopping cart.
Shipping Restrictions per Country
The extension allows Magento store owners to set shipping restriction per country.
Define and Display Default Shipping Rates
It permits merchants to enable or disable the display of default shipping rates for the product.
Define Free Shipping over an Amount of Order
Merchants of Magento stores use free shipping method for promotional purposes using the extension. The extension allows free shipping over a sum of products in shopping cart. It encourages high order value to obtain free shipping benefits among the shoppers.
Enable or Disable the Display of Extension at the front-end
Admin can enable or turn off the display of the flat rate shipping extension on the front of the Magento store.
Title to Shipping Method
You can give the title to the shipping method and a name too. It may appear on the checkout page.
Shipping Rate for Multiple Quantities of Product
It enables the store to apply the shipping rate on the multiple quantities of the same product in the shopping cart.
Country Selection & Restrictions
You can select the specific countries for the shipment. You can add country for the shipping restriction.
Set Error Message
Admin can enter custom error message for the restricted countries when selected by the customer.
Magento® 2 store owners have to install and configure the extensions on the back end. They have to set up various modules for shoppers to provide input at the front end. You should
Navigate to: Magento® 2 Store > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > M-Connect Media > Flat Rate Shipping per Product per Country
Here you may find various fields for configuration such as
- Enable or Disable the extension.
- Title to Shipping Method
- Shipping Method Name
- Shipping Method Type - per Product or Order
- Display Default Rate
- Default Product Shipping Cost
- Multiple Quantity
- Allow Free Shipping
- Free Shipping over Total
- Add Country Selection
- Add Country Restriction
- Ship to Applicable Countries
- Ship to Specific Countries
- Displayed Error Message
- Sort Order
You need to click on “Save Configuration” button to save your changes after finishing.
You also can take help of following useful links.
Why should you Rush for this Product?
Benefits of Merchants:
- Merchants can apply shipping rates per products or order as per requirements of the business.
- Unspecified products have default shipping rates.
- Admin can leverage marketing advantages of free shipping on a volume of the order to encourage high order value behavior.
Benefits of Shoppers:
- Buyers can leverage free shipping options for an amount of purchase.
- Consumers can select the country for shipping and know shipping rate right from the shopping cart before the payment.
- Customers can grab shipping benefits offered by the Magento store on bundled, configured, and other products.
Services Come with the Extension
- We offer round-the-clock support by our technical and marketing teams regarding the extension.
- 90 Days free support for upgrade.
- Support team available for 24X5 (Mon-Fri) to respond your queries on extension and other products.
- You can get personalized solutions to your problem.
- We welcome you to take assistant of our ticketing system for faster responses to your queries and issues.
- Please submit your tickets at https://support.mconnectmedia.com/hc/en-us.
- It is our humble duty to enable you to install the extension successfully.
- We have provided a complete installation guideline using textual and visual content for better and quick understanding.
Installation Guide: Installation Manual
A few words about us.
- M-Connect Media is an award-winning Magento® Development Company. It is providing end-to-end e-commerce solutions on Magento® platform.
- We are a pool of expert and experienced Magento® developers.
- Our team consists of e-commerce designers, programmers, QA team, and excellent marketers to provide full-cycle Magento® e-commerce development services.
- We have transparent and standard working practices and policies.
- M-Connect Media is enjoying a special status as a leading Magento® extension development company.
- Our portfolio boasts with more than 700 websites development projects and 70+ Magento® extensions to help Magento e-commerce owners.
Address: 353 McCook Cir NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144, United States.
Phone: +1 319 804-8627
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This is our initial release for this extension