Let the visitors quickly filter the product with the specific attributes & fields with Parts Finder.
OverviewBack to top
Have you ever noticed that automobile parts selling e-commerce websites are loaded with a plenty of products? Those products have segregated based on the model number, year, and making like several attributes.
The end-users of such big websites may have a tough time to find the desired products or parts quickly and accurately with a simple on-site search engine. The same goes true for accessories category of online selling sites with tons of products.
It needs a filtering engine to find the goods and parts based on their characteristics or attributes described as above. M-Connect Media has taken steps to ease the life of end-users and Magento® store merchants by providing a useful extension for Magento® 2 stores.
Mconnect Part Finder Magento® 2 Extension has filtering engine. It helps e-commerce store owners who have to deal with a number of products with plenty of product attributes. Our extension provides options in the drop-down form. Users at the front-end can select the product attributes. It helps them to find the parts or products quickly.
- It allows or prohibits you to display modules on the front end of the Magento based online store.
- You can show module on any web page of the storefront including home page, category pages, or other CMS pages.
- It allows you to import or export the data.
- It loads the drop-down values automatically as per the specified conditions.
- You can display drop down options in either ascending or descending order.
- You can add multiple part finders in multiple Magento® stores using a single backend.
- You can create different filters to add different value options.
- It allows customization of filters to display in modules on the front end of the store.
- You can edit the existing part finder in any other category page.
Magento® 2 store owners have to install and configure extensions on the back end to set up various modules for shoppers to provide input at the front end. After installation
Navigate to Admin panel of Magento® 2 Store > Store > Configuration > M-Connect Media > Part Finder
Where you may find various fields for configuration & setting, such as
- Enable or disable the Part Finder.
- Filling Part Finder Information in fields including Title, No. of Dropdowns, Status, and Position.
- Fill up information for fields for Dropdowns, Import, and Products.
You need to click on “Save Configuration” button to save your changes once you finished the entire configuration process.
You can take help of following useful links.
Why should you Rush for this Product?
Benefits for Online Store Owners
- It lets merchants provide a quick way to find the products or parts using its specified characteristics or conditions.
- Merchants can display Part Finder module on any page of the store to provide the best user experiences.
Benefits for Shoppers
- It saves the time of storefront visitors to navigate categories and product pages to find a part or a product out of a big store.
- It makes the job quickly for the customers who are familiar with product characteristics such as Model, Model number, Making, Size, Color, and Shapes.
Services Come with the Extension
- We offer round-the-clock support by our technical and marketing teams regarding the extension.
- 90 Days Free Support for Upgrade.
- Support team available for 24X5 (Mon-Fri) to respond your queries on extension and other products.
- You can get personalized solutions to your problem.
- We welcome you to take assistant of our ticketing system for faster responses to your queries and issues.
- Please submit your tickets at support.mconnectmedia.com
- It is our humble duty to enable you to install the extension successfully.
- We have provided a complete installation guideline using textual and visual content for better and quick understanding.
Installation Guide: Installation Manual
Here, a few words about us.
- M-Connect Media is an award-winning Magento® Development Company. It is providing end-to-end e-commerce solutions on Magento® platform.
- We are a pool of expert and experienced Magento® developers.
- Our team consists of e-commerce designers, programmers, QA team, and excellent marketers to provide full-cycle Magento® e-commerce development services.
- We have transparent and standard working practices and policies.
- M-Connect Media is enjoying a special status as a leading Magento® extension development company.
To know more regarding this, please contact us using any of the following ways.
Address: 353 McCook Cir NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144, United States.
Phone: +1 319 804-8627
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This is our initial upload for Part Finder Extension.