Advanced FAQs module for Magento 2 helps the admin to add and show common questions about products or services and arrange them per category.
OverviewBack to top
In the online customer journey the buyers have many questions about the product. For example, questions about shipping, services, and policies. Some are Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). FAQ Pages provide a wide range of answers for various types of questions. The online visitors love to find a link to the page famously known as FAQs on your online store.
We need to provide excellent user experiences and fresh content on it for the highly used FAQs page. Writing FAQs page and frequently updating it proves annoying experience for busy ecommerce merchants.It compelled us to develop Advanced FAQs Magento 2 Extension as an exceptional product.
A Dedicated FAQs Page
The extension creates a dedicated FAQs page instead of a floating module or temporary interface. It makes extension SEO-friendly.
Makes Search of FAQs Page Quick & Easy
The FAQs link is displaying in the footer by default in Magento stores and anyone can find it easily.
FAQs Divided into Categories
Segmentation or categorization of FAQs is easy because you can display an unlimited number of categories and number of questions on it. You can set numbers of Q-As in the backend to limit it.
FAQs in Collapsible Panel
Collapsible panel interface saves space and scrolling as well as looks decent if designed beautifully.
FAQs with Dynamic Loading
We have used ANGULAR technologies to empower FAQs for dynamic loading without reloading of the entire page.
FAQs Toggle Speed Settings
Our extension has the option to set toggle speed through the backend.
Searching Questions of FAQs via Search Box
You can enable search of the query placed in the search box and display results for FAQs page with the help of ‘Add FAQs Search’ in backend settings. You can use keywords, phrases, and tags for search.
Responsive Design for FAQs
We have used responsive web design techniques to make it mobile-friendly.
Magento® 2 store owners have to install and configure the extensions on the back end to set up various modules for shoppers to provide input at the front end. You must
Navigate to: Magento® 2 Store > Configuration > M-Connect Media > FAQs.
Here you may find various fields for configuration, such as
- Enable or disable the extension.
- Give FAQ Page a Title.
- Add FAQ Search feature.
- Set for Search Box Placeholder.
- A specified number of question per page.
- Enable or disable the extension for products.
- Enable it for the sidebar.
- Set FAQ Toggle Speed.
You need to click on “Save Configuration” button to save your changes after accomplished the entire configuration process.
To do that you can take help of following useful links.
Why should you Rush for this Product?
Let us see the benefits for Merchants
- It saves Magento webmasters from answering the common questions repeatedly asked by the majority of customers.
- It creates a dedicated web page for FAQs to optimize for the search engine as well as shoppers using the latest UX techniques.
- It provides the best user experiences by providing dynamic loading using AJAX capabilities and collapsible content layout to push users further on conversion funnel.
- Merchants can provide FAQs for each product.
Let us see the benefits for Shoppers
- Customers can get quick answers to their frequently asked question without wasting time on live chat or send an email or use personal instant messengers.
- Magento website visitors can find answers to their queries directly using on-site search box when the feature enabled in it.
- Customers can find FAQs page link from anywhere on the site including sidebars and CMS pages.
Services Come with the Extension
- We offer round-the-clock support by our technical and marketing teams regarding the extension.
- 90 Days Free Support for Upgrade.
- Support team available for 24X5 (Mon-Fri) to respond your queries on extension and other products.
- You can get personalized solutions to your problem.
- We welcome you to take assistant of our ticketing system for faster responses to your queries and issues.
- Please submit your tickets at https://support.mconnectmedia.com/hc/en-us.
- It is our humble duty to enable you to install the extension successfully.
- We have provided a complete installation guideline using textual and visual content for better and quick understanding.
Installation Guide: Installation Manual
Here, a few words about us.
- M-Connect Media is an award-winning Magento Development Company. It is providing end-to-end e-commerce solutions on Magento platform.
- We are a pool of expert and experienced Magento developers.
- Our team consists of e-commerce designers, programmers, QA team, and excellent marketers to provide full-cycle Magento e-commerce development services.
- We have transparent and standard working practices and policies.
- M-Connect Media is enjoying a special status as a leading Magento® extension development company.
- Our portfolio boasts with more than 700 websites development projects and 70+ Magento extensions to help Magento e-commerce owners.
Address: 353 McCook Cir NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144, United States.
Phone: +1 319 804-8627
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This is our initial release for this extension