Using Advance Layered Navigation extension, your customers can sort and filter the products on the category page to suit their style or need.
OverviewBack to top
Does searching a product on your store a big and tedious task? Do your customers get upset, as search is consuming so much time in just find a most suitable product? Do you want permanently solve the search related issues? Then let me tell you that, the “Advance Layered Navigation Extension for Magento® 2” is a problem solver for you.
Advance Layered Navigation is an extension created for Magento® 2-based eCommerce stores by M-Connect Media. In the extension, two new filters have been added, Stock and Ratings, along with the default filters. Equip your store with a user-friendly navigation system to let customers browse your product catalog most agreeably. Display various channels and convenient gadgets to help visitors instantly find the products they need.
With this extension, your customers can sort and filter the products on the category pages according to suitable styles or needs. Moreover, the extension works with Ajax loader, which technically eliminates the page reload while applying filters or searching the products. Thus, customers can search the products with different ratings, and which are may be in stock or out of stock.
Features of the Extension
The ‘Advance Layered Navigation Extension' supports the following features:
• Two new Filters have been added in the layered navigation: Ratings and Stock.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension has added two new filters: Rating and Stock
- Rating Filter is used to filtering products based on ratings
- Stock Filter is used to filtering In-Stock and Out of Stock products
• The Ajax loader allows the filtering of the products without the page reload.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension support Ajax based filtering of products. When user chooses filter options, products are being filtered by Ajax request.
• Multiple attributes can be selected from the same filter.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension has most effective and useful feature is that, it allows the selection of multiple options for the same attribute. For example, if a user wants to buy the shirts with Red or Blue Colors, he can select both options from color attribute to filter the products with colors.
• The price filter appear with the slider for selecting the price range.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension has the facility to allow price slider in layered navigation. Price slider takes min and max prices based on current product collection.
• Display the in stock or/and out of stock products with Stock filter.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension has added a new filter for stock. Using stock filter user can search products based on stock status either In-Stock or Out of Stock.
• The Product view and sort options also work with Ajax loader.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension also provides Ajax-based product listing for changing view types like List to Grid or wise verso. It also supports Ajax-based product listing for sorting.
• Clear all the attributes after product search.
While filtering and searching for particular products, the user may have selected many options, and when he wants to clear it, he can clear all selections just by a single click.
• Filter process works with 2 process: Auto or Manual.
Advance Layered Navigation extension provides two types of filtering processes:
- Auto: When user select any option, at that time, products automatically get reloaded as per selected options.
- Manual: In manual filter process, the user selects options, and according to the selection, he can get products count. Once all desired options have selected, he can click filter and get a list of products based on the selections made.
• Drag and Drop selection of Attributes to show for navigation.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension provides backend settings for selecting attributes for layered navigation. In the selection process admin needs to drag an attribute from the list of attributes to filterable attribute list.
• The location of the filters can be changed either at side bar or toolbar.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension provides backend settings for selecting a location for layered navigation, either at sidebar or toolbar.
• Selection of loader image
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension provides backend settings for selecting loader image, which may suit the best with the current theme of your store.
Benefits of Extension
• Multiple values of the same filter can be selected by the customers for product search.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension has most effective and useful feature that, it allows the user to select multiple options for the same attribute. For instance, when a user wants to buy the shirts with Red or Blue Color choices, the user can select both options from color attribute to filter products with red or blue color.
• It allows to clear all the selected attributes from different filter while browsing on the product category page.
While filtering products using "Advance Layered Navigation" extension, a user may have selected many options. Once it finished the tasks, he may want to clear all options at a time. The extension allows the user to do it with a single click.
• After selecting the filters, the pages do not reload while showing the results. The quick Ajax loader works on the page without making the page to reload.
"Advance Layered Navigation" extension reloads product list and layered options using Ajax request, so it is very quick in filtering the products and find desired products.
We provide support services for Magento® which includes maintenance, tech support, upgrade, server optimization, code audit, backup, Malware and Anti-virus Scans and Investigations and hacking protection for your web store.
With everything or a rather new thing, you have some doubts or queries which need to be sorted out. Suppose you have any query, or even some useful suggestions, related to Magento® or eCommerce development, you can write to us anytime at email@example.com
Performing the installation of extensions for Magento® is not an easy task due to its complex nature. If you are facing issues with any our extensions, developed in Magento® platform, we will assist you in installing the extension, and save your precious time, as well as efforts.
Suppose our extension is not working for your Magento store, we can provide you our extensive support services, free of cost! However, if any other existing extension or functionality conflicts with our extension, we are going to charge a fee in such case to provide our support services to solve the issues.
M-Connect Media is one of the reputed and Award winning Companies providing End-to-End eCommerce Solutions on Magento® platform
With around 700+ websites designed, and approx. 70+ Extensions developed in Magento® platform; we are a leading Magento extension development company.
Address: 353 McCook Cir NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144, United States
Phone: +1 319 804-8627
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version of Advance Layered Navigation for Magento 2 Community (CE)