Display Live Rates from Shipstation and use as Shipping Method. Available on the Cart page, Checkout page, and Admin section.
OverviewBack to top
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping software that helps online retailers streamline their order fullfilment wherever they sell and however they ship.
The extension offers full Live Rates API integration with ShipStation, pulling the Live Rates automatically to Magento and allowing ShipStation as a Shipping Method within Magento. Merchants simply hook up their ShipStation's account access key into the module and instantly unlock full Lives Rates on Frontend: (Cart & Checkout) and Backend: (Admin - Create order). All supported carriers on ShipStation's account are retrieved. Supported carriers: USPS, Canada Post, Fedex, Purolator.
Usefulness case study
This extension is useful for Merchants seeking an automatic Shipping Rates deployments solution in Magento as a choice for their customer' shopping.
For example: A Merchant shipping their products out with different carriers with multiple weights, would generally end up filling Table Rates data in Magento. Which gives great control, but inacurrate up-to-date rates and not many choices for their customers shopping. This oftenly results in cart abandonment and never-returning customers.
This solution addresses the matter by providing a Live Rate Solution to customers in Cart / Checkout. Allowing the best available rates based on the product's weigt and shipping destination. At the same time, completely eliminating the need for Merchants to manually monitor rates with their carriers and update Shipping Tables.
Merchants once completing the one-time setup, can forget about it.
They have the ability to enable / disable several shipping services under their carrier's account. As a result less data entry management thanks to this module, and gives you more time processing your orders out.
For this extension to work, you'll need an account with ShipStation. For more information and to try ShipStation for 2 months free, visit ShipStation Trial
Full detailed features
- Display Live Rates in Cart estimate box + Checkout process (compatible with 1-step checkout)
- Connected to Shipstation® via API Key
- Select which shipping services to enable/disable
- Shipstation' shipping services appears as Shipping Method in Magento
- Handling fees / additional charges supported (percentage or fixed amount)
- Failover table rate system / Offline mode (If a live connection to API fails, the customer still gets rates in Offline mode)
- Weights in Kilograms, Pounds and volumetric weight in Ounces
- Can be used in parallel with ShipStation's official module
- Can be used in addition with other Shipping Methods
- Extension approved by ShipStation partner and Magento
- Admins seeking a dynamic alternative to the default Table Rates shipping method.
- Admins willing to use Shipstation as order fulfillment for Magento ® with real-time Shipping Rates for their customers.
- Store owners willing to offer real-time Shipping prices to their customers, never lose money on shipping again.
- Productiviy Boosters! Cut down on repetitive shiping processing time.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Shipstation - v.1.0.0
Eliminate 3rd party Carriers & inaccurate integrations
No 3rd party connections. Get rid of additional interfaces. Our centralized approach results in easier management all hooked to Shipstation.
Direct "per request" data queries to Shipstation using API Key
Failover rate automatically populated by real purchases on your store. (For offline mode backup)