This extension supports all shipping methods from Bring/Posten and instantly calculates rates at checkout. It also allows booking shipments from within Magento 2.
OverviewBack to top
Bring is the leading shipment supplier in Norway, handling thousands of freight deliveries every single day. This module is aimed at helping you grow and expand in the Norwegian market, enabling you to calculate shipping, make EDI labels and track shipments. This integration is developed by Markant and supports all of Bring Norway’s shipping methods and calculations.
The Bring Shipping Guide Implements:
- Bring Shipping Guide API
- Tracking API
- Booking API
- Easy Return API
The Bring Shipping Guide module provides shipment methods in Magento 2 and calculates rates automatically based on live data from Bring. Furthermore, it adds back-end functionality for booking shipments directly from within Magento 2. This Bring Shipping Guide extension supports all shipping methods from Bring/Posten and instantly calculates rates based on live data from the Bring Fraktguiden API directly at checkout. The extension also adds back-end functionality for booking shipments directly from within Magento 2. Adding your Mybring ID and API key is optional, but to ensure full functionality, we recommend obtaining a Mybring account. If you are a Mybring user, you can authenticate requests to the Shipping Guide. Authenticated requests have the following benefits:
- Agreement prices
- Prices for additional services
- Lead time
Account & Pricing
A separate user registered with Mybring.com is necessary to use this extension. The MyBring.com account is not registered together with the module and must be done separately. Bring gives multiple shipping services with different pricing options, for pricing details please below link:
Customer can "Register new company" or "Create additional users", to create an account please follow the below-mentioned link:
- Bring booking
- Support for booking packages (My bring) directly from the Magento shipping pane. No need to visit Mybring site!
- Get your order. Print shipping labels directly to a label printer (e.g. Zebra GK420D with 192mmx102mm labels).
- Shipping estimation
- Automatic estimation of shipping price for customers.
- Manually assign shipping prices based on max/min weight.
- Supports handling fee.
- Track your packages
- Integrated Bring tracking right in the Magento panel
- Choose what bring products to enable in admin
- Support all Bring API flags to get accurate prices
- Support for forcing individual shipping on products.
- Support to avoid rate limiting (my bring authentication credentials).
When we send orders to Bring, an origin address is needed so Bring can calculate the correct prices from where you deliver the packages.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
CE: 2.2.x, 2.3.0, 2.3.1