Advanced Permission Extension enables admins to assign permission to users for editing and manging products within specific catalogs, store views, & websites
OverviewBack to top
Assigning appropriate permissions to users has never been so easy! This extension hosts a list of permissions so you can now assign to Magento website users for them to effectively manage the site, CMS elements, storefront and products & services.
This extension is particularly useful for stores with big catalogs, for multiple store views and businesses that need to allow users with restricted permissions to manage their own products. This Extension also allows for restricting order management per store views and website. This Extension is compatible with the latest version Magento Community 1.9
- It enables Admin to assign permission on product editing per category, store views, and website
- Allows for restricting order management per store view and website
- Enables to restrict customers’ management per website of the selected store view
- Receive notifications about new products created by the sub-admin user
- Review and approve products created by the sub-admin user to be displayed on the frontend
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Advanced permissions extension enables admin to assign permissions to users for editing products, managing product, and managing configurations within specific catalogs, store views and websites. This extension will be particularly useful for stores with big catalogs, for multiple store views and for businesses that need to allow users with restricted permissions to manage their own products.