OverviewBack to top
Our Low Order Fee extension allows merchants to set up a fee for orders that fail to reach the minimum order amount in your Magento 2 store. A message will appear on the cart page when the fee is applied and the customer can decide whether to pay the additional fee or to purchase more in order to meet the minimum order amount.
The fee can be set as a percentage, fixed amount, or the amount missing to meet the minimum order amount. This extension is highly configurable and the site administrator can also disable the fee for certain customer groups and shipping methods.
After the low order fee is registered, it will appear in all the related documents: order, invoices, credit memos in all versions: confirmation emails, printable versions, admin panel and PDF's generated in the admin panel.
List of Features
- Apply low order fee to customer groups
- Use this to select multiple customer groups to which the fee applies. For example, use the extension to charge the low order fee to non-registered users only.
- Disable low order fee per shipping method.
- In case you want to disable the minimum order fee
- Fee calculation methods
- Fixed fee, percentage or difference ( minimum order amount - subtotal )
- Tax applied to the fee
- Select the tax class that should be applied to the low order fee.
- Low order fee includes/excludes tax
- Minimum order amount compared to Subtotal, Subtotal+Tax or Subtotal After Discount
- Configurable message in cart messages block
- Configurable message to show in totals block
- Shows extra Low Order Fee subtotal row in the cart/order/invoice/credit memo pages, emails and pdf documents generated by Magento.
- Ranges for Low Order Fee. e.g : up to $50 : fixed $10 | up to $80 : percentage, 10% of the subtotal | Up to $100 : the difference ( 100-subtotal )
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
02 April, 2019
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
# Code optimization
# Minor fixes.
# Paypal bug fix
# Ranges for Low Order Fee. e.g : up to $50 : fixed $10 | up to $80 : percentage, 10% of the subtotal | Up to $100 : the difference ( 100-subtotal )
# Improved settings for multi-store installations.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
# Methods to calculate low order fee: fixed, percentage, difference
# Low order fee appears on: order, invoice, credit memos. Frontend and admin section. Account page, printable version, pdf's and email
# Low order fee can have a tax
# Low order fee can be enabled/disabled for selected customer groups and shipping methods.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor