Connect your Magento store with MailChimp to create targeted campaigns, win back inactive customers, automate helpful follow-ups, recommend products, and make more money.
OverviewBack to top
Put your e-commerce data to work with MailChimp. MailChimp is the world’s leading email marketing platform. From small e-commerce shops to big online retailers, 15 million customers use MailChimp to build on their e-commerce marketing strategy because we make it easy to connect your store, showcase your products with style, recommend items, and recapture lost sales.
MailChimp for Magento is a free integration that syncs your customers and their order information to your MailChimp list. Use Magento purchase data to send targeted campaigns with product recommendations, and turn on e-commerce tracking to measure campaign ROI.
You will need a MailChimp account to get started. MailChimp plans are based on the total number of subscribers in your account. You can send up to 12,000 emails per month absolutely free if you have 2,000 or fewer subscribers, and our paid plans start at $10 per month. Click here for more detailed pricing information, https://mailchimp.com/pricing/
When you connect your MailChimp account, you'll have the power to:
- Sync list and purchase data.
- Create abandoned cart automation workflows, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase.
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Segment based on purchase history and track VIPs.
- View your results and measure ROI.
- Grow your audience and sell more stuff with Facebook Ad Campaigns in MailChimp.
- Create personalized transactional messages—like shipping notifications, invoices, and more—directly through MailChimp.
- For help with creating and sending email, contact our support team.
- Check out our Guide for Online Sellers to learn more about taking advantage of your MailChimp account when promoting your online store.
- Read our blog to see how other e-commerce customers are making email work for them.
- Learn how to connect or disconnect Mailchimp for Magento on our documentation page, here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE:
- Stability: Stable Build
Sent order number in stead of order id to be used in transactional emails.
The parent product must already exists in order to use PUT on the variants endpoint error fixed.
Can't change attribute or status of multiple products in the product grid.
MailChimp order status sent as integer error fixed.
Notice: Undefined index: image_url erro fixed.
Mailchimp store being created multiple times when enabling mailchimp and ecommerce data error fixed.
MailChimp campaign_id not being saved if utm_source=mailchimp not available error fixed.
Skip store subscriber changes if previous store has no changes to synchronise error fixed.
Fixes for cart changes not being uploaded for abandoned cart in some situations.
Multi-store abandoned cart enabled flag ignored error fixed.
Fix for invalid list ID when saving mailchimp system configuration.
Prevent loop on unsubscription failure.
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getStreet() on a non-object error fixed.
Could not delete customer error fixed.
Merge fields pushed correctly on customer save.
Subscriber batches remain in pending state error fixed.
Syncing customer billing/shipping address fields being sent correctly.
Backend orders ignore mailchimp landing page and campaign id.
Webhooks processed asynchronically.
Data migration handled asynchronically.
Added controller to remove old MageMonkey webhooks.
Installation of MC.js pixel.
Add customer id to mailchimp_merge_field_send_before observer to improve custom merge fields usage.
Added cache usage to improve some processes.
Send store domain when creating it.
Added indexes to improve ecommerce data sending process.