Extension that allows to create companies and assign them to customers.
Other Extensions by Magexsto
OverviewBack to top
In this extension, company means a simple model, that has a name and description. In this case, you can easily add fields that you need. So, if you need some instance that needs to be attached to the customers, then it is good skeleton for your solution.
When you install the extension, you will have new item in the customer section of your left menu, called "Customer Company", where you will have a list of all existing companies. There you can simply add, edit, or remove these companies in the same way you do with products. After the companies are created, you will have a new field on the customer edit page where you can choose the customer company in dropdown list.
This is a simple, yet useful extension, that allows you to:
- Create, edit and remove companies, with name and description
- Mass delete action is available.
- Assign created companies to customers in customers grid or on customer edit page.
So, in conclusion, "Customer Company" is a very simple module, that in general can be used as a skeleton for more complicated tasks, but we hope that you will find it useful.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
First extension version, includes:
- companies creating
- company assigning to the customer
- enable\disable an opportunity to select company on frontend (by customer)
- select if company field is required on frontend ( if allowed to select by customer on frontend )