OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart automated migration service is a cost-effective choice for those who want to perform store data migration across different shopping carts completely hands-off. The tool has been specifically developed to import all the data extremely accurately and swiftly, no only with no data loss, but also without business disruption or end-user confusion. The migration procedure has been simplified by Cart2Cart to a few easy-to-follow steps which are no more complicated than filling out a few text fields on a form or selecting options.
Cart2Cart: Migration from WooCommerce extension makes it possible for you to convert WooCommerce products, manufacturers, customers, orders, reviews and other data from to Magento (Adobe Commerce). The extension migrates WooCommerce store to Magento within a short period of time, and what is more, requiring no extra skills. You shouldn’t be afraid of any data losses - the service guarantees that all your current WooCommerce data will be imported to Magento (Adobe Commerce) smoothly and precisely.
It is strongly recommended to go through the free Demo migration to see how the extension works in progress and evaluate its results on the new Magento (Adobe Commerce) store.
How to Migrate from WooCommerce to Magento in 5 Steps?
- Install the Cart2Cart: WooCommerce to Magento Migration extension on your Magento store.
- Provide your WooCommerce store credentials (WP admin URL, admin login & password) to enable data exchange between two stores.
- Specify what data types you want to migrate from WooCommerce store to Magento (Adobe Commerce).
- Choose the available migration options (optional).
- Launch a Full Data Migration.
How Does It Work?
The extension offers a fully automated migration framework where you’re only asked to provide your Source and Target stores’ details, specify types of data you want to migrate and additional migration options, and that’s it.
Main Migration Features
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class.
- Price, Special Price, Special Price From-To Date.
- Attributes (Name, Values).
- Downloadable Products (Files, Max Downloads), Grouped Products (Associated Products), Virtual Products.
- Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells.
- Variants (SKU, Weight, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image).
- Base Image, Additional Images.
- Name, Description, Status.
- URL, Meta Title , Meta Description
- Tax Class (Name), Tax Rates (Country, Tax Name, State, Percent), Tax Rules (Tax Class, Tax Rate).
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords.
- Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Order Status History.
- Description, Status, Coupon Code, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Coupon Expiration Date.
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Description, Summary, Product.
- a WooCommerce store can be migrated into one of the stores of the Magento multistore
Additional Migration Options
- Preserving WooCommerce store order IDs on Magento 2 store
- Preserving customer IDs on Magento 2 store
- Automated 301 redirects on Magento 2 store after migration
- Migration of customers' passwords
- Migration of categories and products SEO URLs
- Migration of images from products descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Account & Pricing
To use the extension for migrating from WooCommerce to Magento (Adobe Commerce), sign-up for a Cart2Cart migration tool or create an account after installing the extension on your computer.
The extension is totally free to download and transfer up to 10 products and related data (within the Demo version). Though a fee will be charged for a full-scale migration, the fee depends on the amount of data that needs to be moved. Make sure to use Cart2Cart Migration Estimator to calculate the exact cost of your WooCommerce to Magento import (by providing the number of products, customers, orders, and other data that you want to move from WooCommerce to Magento (Adobe Commerce)).
WooCommerce Data Migration to Magento with Cart2Cart
- 24/7 live chat, phone, email support.
- Fast migration speed (typically, it takes a few hours).
- 100% data security.
- A wide range of transferable entities.
- Flexible pricing policy.
- FREE Demo migration available.
- Simple migration setup.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
22 October, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3, 2.4
Stability: Stable Build
Description: passwords migration feature added
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Optimized migration speed
Improved entities migration
Minor bug fixes
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Cart2Cart: WooCommerce to Magento Migration v 1.0.0 Supported entities: products, products categories, taxes, manufacturers, customers, orders, coupons, reviews, multistore, miltiple languages.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor