OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart is the world’s leading automated shopping cart migration online service, designed to make store data migration to a new eCommerce platform a lot easier and faster. It offers database migration between 85+ eCommerce platforms and has performed over 150,000 migrations during its 10+ years on the market. It is a popular choice both among online merchants and web developers or designers dealing with eCommerce migrations.
The Cart2Cart Migration From WooCommerce extension allows moving products, images, customers, orders and other related data, preserving all relations between different data types from WooCommerce store to Magento 2 in a few simple steps, following a user-friendly migration Setup Wizard. When setting up the migration, a user can choose which data types they need to migrate. The process is completely automated and therefore very fast. On average, it takes just a few hours to complete store migration, but the time needed depends upon the volume of data to be moved.
The extension is easy to use and requires no advanced coding skills. It doesn’t impact the migrated WooCommerce store at all, which can operate as usual while the data is being transferred to Magento 2. It also guarantees 100% data security.
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is intended only for current customers of WooCommerce.
Account & Pricing
The extension is totally free to download and use for test (Demo) data transfers of 10 products and related data, but a fee will be charged for the Full Migration of data. The fee depends on the volume of data to be migrated plus additional migration options are chosen. Use Cart2Cart Migration Estimator to calculate the cost of your migration (by providing the number of products, customers, and orders you want to migrate from WooCommerce to M2).
How Does It Work?
- Install the extension on your Magento store.
- Create Cart2Cart account (register here)or do it after the installation within the module itself)
- Provide your WooCommerce store URL to enable data exchange between your stores
- Choose what data types you want to migrate
- Choose the available migration additional options (optional)
- Match order statuses, customer groups, and languages
- Run a FREE Demo Migration to evaluate the migration quality
- Launch a Full Migration.
What Can Be Moved?
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class.
- Price, Special Price, Special Price From-To Date.
- Attributes (Name, Values).
- Downloadable Products ( Files, Max Downloads ), Grouped Products (Associated Products), Virtual Products.
- Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells.
- Variants ( SKU, Weight, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image ).
- Base Image, Additional Images.
- Product Categories
- Name, Description, Status.
- URL, Meta Title , Meta Description
- Tax Class (Name), Tax Rates (Country, Tax Name, State, Percent), Tax Rules (Tax Class, Tax Rate).
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords.
- Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products ( Name, SKU, Option ), Product Price, Quantity, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Order Status History.
- Description, Status, Coupon Code, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Coupon Expiration Date.
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Description, Summary, Product.
- a WooCommerce store can be migrated into one of the stores of the Magento multistore
- Multiple Languages
Note. To migrate meta title, meta keywords, meta description, manufacturers, and custom order statuses, it is necessary to install additional WooCommerce plugins on the migrated store before the migration.
Key Additional Migration Options
- Preserving WooCommerce store order IDs on Magento 2 store
- Preserving customer IDs on Magento 2 store
- Automated 301 redirects on Magento 2 store after migration
- Migration of customers' passwords
- Migration of categories and products SEO URLs
- Migration of images from products descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Why Choose Cart2Cart?
- 24/7 live chat, phone, email support
- Flexible pricing
- 100% data security
- WooCommerce store is up and running during the migration
- FREE Demo migration
- Simple migration setup instructions
- Top migration speed (typically, it takes a few hours)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Optimized migration speed
Improved entities migration
Minor bug fixes
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Cart2Cart: WooCommerce to Magento Migration v 1.0.0 Supported entities: products, products categories, taxes, manufacturers, customers, orders, coupons, reviews, multistore, miltiple languages.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor