OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart is an automated shopping cart migration service that has been intentionally developed to minimize human involvement in the process of store data transferring. With the help of the tool, you have an excellent opportunity to re-platform from your current eCommerce solution to another one with minimal business disruption and any headache. Besides, no special skills or technical experience are required for a successful migration.
Cart2Cart Migration from Wix extension allows importing the following Wix entities to Magento: products, product categories, customers, orders, multistore, and other related data. The extension imports the entities within a short period of time, and what is more, guarantees your current Wix store is up and running as usual.
To see how the extension works in action and evaluate its results on your new Magento store, you can make use of the Demo migration (free of charge).
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is intended only for current customers of Wix.
Account & Pricing
To perform Wix to Magento migration with the help of the Cart2Cart Migration from Wix extension, it is necessary to sign up for a Cart2Cart service account or create an Account once the extension is installed on your computer. To create an account please visit the signup page.
The extension is totally free to download and test within the Demo migration (it allows us to transfer up to 10 products and related data). However, once the full migration is finalized, you’ll be charged a fee depending upon the amount of the transferred data. The cost for Wix to Magento migration depends on the number of transferred entities. To calculate the exact price of your specific Wix to Magento migration, fill in the number of products, orders, and customers in the required fields of the Cart2Cart`s Online Estimator.
How Does It Work?
- Install the Cart2Cart Migration from Wix extension on your Magento store.
- Create a Cart2Cart account (register here or do it after the installation within the module itself).
- Provide your Wix store URL, admin email and admin password.
- For your new Magento store, simply press the “Install Connection Bridge” button.
- Specify what data types you want to transfer.
- Choose the available migration additional options (optional)
- Match order statuses, customer groups, and languages.
- Run a FREE Demo Migration to evaluate the migration quality.
- Launch a Full Data Migration.
What Data Can Be Transferred?
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Tax Class.
- Special Price.
- Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Image.
- Quantity, Stock Availability.
- Options (Name, Price).
2. Product Categories
- Name, Status.
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email.
- Customer Billing Address.
- Customer Shipping Address.
- Shipping method name, Payment method name.
- Order Date, Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU), SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address.
- Shipping Address.
6. Additional Migration Options
- Create automated 301 redirects on Magento store after migration,
- Migrate images from product descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions,
- Create product variants based on the combinations of options,
- Change product quantity to 100 on Target Store, etc.
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Why Choose Cart2Cart?
- 24/7 live chat, phone, email support.
- Fast migration speed (typically, it takes a few hours).
- 100% data security.
- A wide range of transferable entities.
- Flexible pricing policy.
- FREE Demo migration available.
- Simple migration setup instructions.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
27 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Cart2Cart: Wix to Magento Migration v 1.0.0
Supported entities: products, product categories, customers, orders, multistore, and other related data.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor