OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart is an innovative shopping cart migration service developed for store data transfer across different eCommerce platforms. The list of currently supported shopping carts includes 85+ leading solutions with a lot more to be added in the near future. The tool expects no programming experience to operate it properly, so it is popular not only among web developers or designers but also newbies alike.
Cart2Cart Migration From OsCommerce extension helps to transfer the following types of data: products, product categories, manufacturers, taxes, orders, customers, reviews, and other related entities to Magento completely automatically, preserving all relations between different data types. You can specify what entities you wish to migrate just by clicking the required boxes at the point of setting up the migration. The process is completely automated, so a full-scale replatforming from OsCommerce to Magento usually doesn’t take much time.
Overall, the service ensures seamless and error-free store data transfer and doesn’t impact the migrated OsCommerce store at all. Besides, it guarantees 100% data security.
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is intended only for current customers of OsCommerce.
Account & Pricing
To start OsCommerce to Magento migration, take time to sign up for Cart2Cart service or create an account after you’ve installed the extension on your computer.
The extension is free of charge to download and use for test migration (Demo version) that allows to transfer up to 10 products and related data. However, once a full data migration is finalized, a fee will be charged depending on the volume of the migrated data and chosen additional migration options. To calculate the exact cost of your specific OsCommerce to Magento migration case you can use Cart2Cart Migration Estimator (just provide the number of products, customers, and orders you want to migrate to Magento).
How Does It Work?
- Install the extension on your Magento store.
- Create a Cart2Cart account (register here or do it after the installation within the module itself).
- Provide OsCommerce store’s URL and FTP credentials to enable data exchange between the stores.
- Specify what data types you want to migrate.
- Choose the available additional options (optional).
- Map order statuses, customer groups, and languages.
- Run a FREE Demo Migration to evaluate the migration quality.
- Launch a Full Data Migration.
List of Supported Migration Entities:
- Name, SKU, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class.
- Price, Special Price.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Attributes (Name, Values).
- Downloadable Products (Files, Max Downloads).
- Variants (Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price).
- Base Image, Additional Images.
- Quantity, Stock Status.
- Name, Image.
- Tax Class (Name), Tax Rates (Country, State, Percent), Tax Rules (Tax Class, Tax Rate).
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Newsletter, Gender, Date of Birth, Passwords, Created Date.
- Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Order Products ( Name, SKU ), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Order Status History.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
Additional Migration Options:
- Preserve current store order IDs on Magento store,
- Preserve customer IDs on Magento 2 store,
- Create 301 redirects on Magento 2 store after migration,
- Migration of customers' passwords,
- Migration of categories and products SEO URLs,
- Migration of images from product descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions.
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Why Choose Cart2Cart?
- 24/7 live chat, phone, email support,
- Flexible pricing,
- 100% data security,
- OsCommerce store is up and running during the migration,
- FREE Demo migration available,
- Simple migration setup instructions,
- Top migration speed (typically, it takes a few hours).
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
28 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Cart2Cart Migration from OsCommerce v 1.0.0
Supported entities: products, product categories, manufacturers, taxes, customers, orders, reviews, and other related entities.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor