OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart is an online eCommerce migration service that allows performing store data transfer across different shopping cart solutions. This automated 3-step data migration tool that doesn’t require any tech skills to take full advantage of it.
Cart2Cart Migration from nopCommerce extension has been designed to transfer the following entities from nopCommerce to Magento: products, product categories, customers, orders. A full-scale migration doesn’t take much time (usually if it starts from a few hours depending on the volume of the migrated data) and allows merchants to avoid tedious manual data transfer, relations breakdown, or code manipulations.
Before Launching the full migration, Cart2Cart clients are provided with a possibility to test the extension in action and estimate its results on a new Magento store. The extension doesn’t impact the nopCommerce store at all, which can run as usual while the data is being transferred to Magento.
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is intended only for current customers of nopCommerce.
Account & Pricing
To initiate nopCommerce to Magento migration with the help of Cart2Cart extension, sign up for a Cart2Cart service account or create an Account once the extension is installed on your computer. To create an account please visit the signup page.
The extension is free to download and use for test data transfer (it is possible to move up to 10 products and related data with the Demo migration). However, once the full migration is finalized, a fee will be charged depending upon the volume of the migrated entities. The cost for nopCommerce to Magento migration can easily be calculated with the help of Cart2Cart Online Estimator (just fill in the number of products, orders, and customers in the required fields of the Estimator).
How Does It Work?
- Install the extension on your Magento store.
- Create a Cart2Cart account (register here or do it after the installation within the module itself).
- Provide a nopCommerce store URL and FTP access details to enable data exchange between your stores.
- Specify what data types you want to migrate.
- Choose the available migration additional options (optional).
- Match order statuses, customer groups, and languages.
- Run a FREE Demo Migration to evaluate the migration quality.
- Launch a Full Data Migration.
Here is the list of available data for nopCommerce to Magento migration:
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status.
- Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Image, Additional Images.
- Quantity, Stock Availability, Manage Stock, Stock Status.
- Weight, Width, Height, Depth.
- Related Products, Product Tags.
- Product Attributes (Name, Values), Custom Options (Drop-down, Radio Buttons, CheckBox, Date, Text Area, Time, Date & Time).
- Name, Description, Status.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- Category Images.
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Newsletter, Gender, Date of Birth, Passwords, Created Date.
- Customer Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, VAT Number, Telephone, Fax).
- Customer Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option, Image), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Order Status History.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
Additional Migration Options
- Preserve order and customer IDs on Magento store,
- Create product variants based on the combinations of options,
- Move categories and products SEO URLs,
- Migrate images from product descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions.
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Key Cart2Cart Benefits
- Intuitive migration setup instructions,
- 100% current store availability,
- Widest range of supported entities,
- 100% data security,
- Fast migration speed,
- FREE Demo Migration,
- Flexible pricing,
- 24/7 live support.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
29 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Cart2Cart Migration from nopCommerce v 1.0.0
Supported entities: products, product categories, customers, order and other related entities.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor