OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart is an online service for migrating store data across various shopping cart solutions in a totally automated way. The service currently supports the data transfer between 85+ leading eCommerce solutions with a lot more to be on the list. Since there are no tech skills or coding knowledge expected to operate the extension properly, the service has earned the loyalty of web developers and newbies all over the world.
Cart2Cart Migration From Interspire extension makes it possible to import the following data types: products, product categories, manufacturers, customers, orders, coupons and reviews from Interspire to Magento completely automatically, preserving all relations between different data types. You can specify what entities you wish to migrate just by clicking the required boxes at the point of setting up the migration. The process is completely automated, so a full-scale re-platforming from Interspire to Magento doesn’t take much time (usually it depends on the amount of the store data that needs to be moved to Magento).
Overall, the service guarantees flawless and error-free store data importing and doesn’t influence the migrated Interspire store at all.
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is intended only for current customers of Interspire.
Account & Pricing
To start Interspire to Magento migration, take time to sign up for Cart2Cart service or create an account after you’ve installed the extension on your computer.
There is no fee charged for the extension to download and use for test migration (Demo version). However, once full data migration is completed, you will be charged a fee (that depends on the volume of the migrated store entities and chosen additional migration options). To previously calculate the exact cost of your Interspire to Magento migration, use Cart2Cart Migration Estimator.
How Does It Work?
- Install the extension on your Magento store.
- Create a Cart2Cart account (register here or do it after the installation within the module itself).
- Provide the Interspire store’s URL and FTP credentials to enable data exchange between the stores.
- Specify what data types you want to migrate.
- Choose the available additional options (optional).
- Map order statuses, customer groups, and languages.
- Run a FREE Demo Migration to evaluate the migration quality.
- Launch a Full Data Migration.
Here is the list of currently available data for Interspire to Magento migration:
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Manufacturer, Tax Class.
- Special Price, Tier Price.
- Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Image, Thumbnail Image, Additional Images.
- Quantity, Stock Availability.
- Weight, Width, Height.
- Options (Name, Price).
- Name, Status.
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Newsletter, Created Date.
- Customer Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Customer Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Name, Coupon Code, Type Discount, Discount Amount.
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Summary, Product, Title.
Additional Migration Options
- Preserve order and customer IDs on Magento store,
- Create product variants based on the combinations of options,
- Migration of images from product descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions.
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Why Choose Cart2Cart?
- 24/7 live chat, phone, email support,
- Flexible pricing,
- 100% data security,
- Interspire store is up and running during the migration,
- FREE Demo migration available,
- Simple migration setup instructions,
- Top migration speed (typically, it takes a few hours).
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
29 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Cart2Cart Migration from Interspire v 1.0.0
Supported entities: products, product categories, manufacturers, customers, orders, coupons, reviews, and other related entities.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor