OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart automated shopping cart migration service is targeted at making the data transferring between various eCommerce solutions as seamless and trouble-free as possible. It supports 85+ shopping carts with a lot more to be on the horizon. More than 30.000 merchants all over the globe have already used the service to take their online business a level up switching to another shopping cart.
Cart2Cart Migration from CS-Cart extension makes it possible for its users to perform the store data switch across these two shopping carts automatedly. A list of currently supported transferable entities includes products, product categories, manufacturers, taxes, customers, orders, coupons, reviews, etc. All you need to do is just to specify what data types need to be migrated to Magento by clicking the required boxes at the migration wizard. To make use of the extension, no special skills are required.
With the help of Migration from CS-Cart extension, you’ll have your store on the go during the whole migration process so it will be available for clients. Besides, the service guarantees the 100% security of the data. Take advantage of a Free Demo migration and check how the service works before the launch of the Full mIgration. A 24/7 support with a human behind is always ready to help you cope with any problems that might occur during the migration path.
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is intended only for current customers of CS-Cart.
Account & Pricing
The extension is totally free to download and test by means of Demo migration (it allows to move up to 10 products and related data). However, the unlimited data migration is not free of charge, so once the full migration is finalized, get ready for a fee. The migration price for CS-Cart to Magento depends on the number of moving entities. To calculate the price of your specific CS-Cart to Magento migration, fill in the number of products, orders, and customers in the required fields of Cart2Cart`s Online Estimator.
How Does It Work?
- Install the extension on your Magento store.
- Create a Cart2Cart account (register here or do it after the installation within the module itself).
- Provide your CS-Cart store URL and FTP credentials to enable data exchange between the stores.
- Specify what data types need to be migrated.
- Choose the available migration additional options (optional).
- Match order statuses, customer groups, and languages.
- Run a FREE Demo Migration to evaluate the migration quality.
- Launch a Full Data Migration.
Currently supported entities that can be transferred from CS-Cart to Magento:
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class.
- Price, Special Price, Special Price From-To Date, Tier Price.
- Attributes (Name, Values).
- Downloadable Products (Files, Max Downloads).
- Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Tags.
- Variants (SKU, Weight, Attributes, Price).
- Base Image, Thumbnail Image, Additional Images.
- Stock Availability, Manage Stock.
- Name, Description, Status.
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- Tax Class (Name), Tax Rates (Country, State, Percent), Tax Rules (Tax Class, Tax Rate).
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Created Date.
- Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax).
- Name, Description, Status, Coupon Code, Coupon From Date, Coupon To Date, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Category.
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
Additional Migration Options:
- Preserve customer and order IDs on Magento store,
- Create 301 redirects on Magento store after migration,
- Migration of customers' passwords,
- Migration of categories and products SEO URLs,
- Create product variants based on the combinations of options,
- Migration of images from product descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions.
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Why Choose Cart2Cart?
- Free Demo available
- 24/7 live support
- 100% data security
- Flexible pricing
- CS-Cart store is up and running during the migration
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
28 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Description: Transfers products, product categories, manufacturers, taxes, customers, orders, coupons, reviews, and other data from CS-Cart to Magento without intensive hands-on.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor