OverviewBack to top
Cart2Cart is an online service that allows entrepreneurs to perform eCommerce re-platforming in a totally automated manner. The list of currently supported shopping carts includes 85+ solutions with lots of new ones to be on the horizon. Since there are no coding skills required to work with the extension, it perfectly caters to the needs of both web experts and average users alike.
Cart2Cart Migration From 3DCart extension allows us to quickly and easily import products, product categories, manufacturers, customers, orders, etc. from 3dcart to Magento. You can specify the data types that need to be relocated by ticking the required boxes on the migration wizard. The extension ensures the migration process goes smoothly and trouble-free, and what is more without your current 3dcart store disruption.
Because there are no tech skills expected to work with the extension - the extension has become popular not only among web experts but also among the average users. Since the extension doesn’t influence the existing 3dcart online shop at all, your clients can operate the store as usual while the data is being transferred to the new Magento. It also guarantees 100% data security.
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is intended only for current customers of 3dcart
Account & Pricing
To use the extension for 3dcart to Magento migration, sign up for a Cart2Cart service account or create an account after installing the extension on your computer. To create an account please visit the signup page.
The extension is totally free to download and transfer up a limited amount of data (up to 10 products and related data) within the Demo version. However, a fee will be charged for a full-scale migration that depends on the amount of data that needs to be moved. Make sure to use Cart2Cart Migration Estimator to calculate the exact cost of your specific migration case (by providing the number of products, customers, orders and other data that you want to migrate from 3dcart to Magento).
How Does It Work?
- Install the extension on your Magento store.
- Create a Cart2Cart account (register here or do it after the installation within the module itself).
- Provide your 3dcart store credentials (URL and FTP access details) to enable data exchange between two stores.
- Specify what data types you want to transfer.
- Choose the available migration additional options (optional)
- Match order statuses, customer groups, and languages.
- Run a FREE Demo Migration to evaluate the migration quality.
- Launch a Full Data Migration.
Here is the list of currently available data for 3dcart to Magento migration:
- Name, SKU, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer.
- Price, Special Price.
- Meta Title, Meta Description.
- Product Image, Additional Images.
- Options (Name, Price).
- Name, Description, Status.
- Meta Title, Meta Description.
- Category Images.
- First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group.
- Customer Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Customer Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
Additional Migration Options
- Preserve customers and order IDs on Magento store,
- Create automated 301 redirects on Magento store after migration,
- Migration of images from product descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions,
- Migration on invoices, memos, and shipments to Magento store,
- Create product variants based on the combinations of options.
Note. Some of the options are paid, and all of them are optional.
Why Choose Cart2Cart?
- 24/7 live chat, phone, email support.
- Fast migration speed (typically, it takes a few hours).
- 100% data security.
- A wide range of transferable entities.
- Flexible pricing policy.
- FREE Demo migration available.
- Simple migration setup instructions.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
29 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Description: Cart2Cart Migration from 3dcart
Supported entities: products, product categories, manufacturers, customers, orders, and other related entities.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor