The virtual mirror provides product try on on customer's own photo. Shoppers can experience cosmetics, sunglasses, contact lenses, jewelry, clothing and apparel.
Other Extensions by Virtooal Ltd.
OverviewBack to top
Do your customers still prefer street shops over your e-shop for beauty and fashion products so they can try before they buy? Do you experience a high rate of returns because your clients find out your products do not suit them after they have already received them?
You can fix all these issues by integrating the augmented reality mirror by Virtooal. Our plugin enables your customers to try all your products while browsing your shop - without ever leaving home! Contact us today for the best offers.
Account & Pricing
Our monthly subscription fee starts from £29/€35/$39, including the initial integration of the plugin and a setup of the first 5 products completely free of charge.
You can also opt to pay£89/€99/$109 for the initial setup (including the first 100 products or 1000 decorative cosmetics and the first 2 months subscription for free) or set everything up yourself and then pay only the monthly subscription.
- supports beauty products, eyeglasses, colored contact lenses, jewelry and various accessories
- HTML5 technology - works flawlessly with Android, IOS and Windows based browsers
- automatic face detection for easier alignment of the product on customer's photo
- easy to integrate and configure with no programming skills needed
- we can do all the integration for you in no more than 24 hours
- customizable graphic layout and positioning on product and catalog pages
- avatars/models included and can be added/changed per your preference
Benefits for customers
- try before you buy
- makes shopping a lot more efficient and fun
- combine a number of products on your photo (or use one of the built-in models)
- the mirror is available from the main screen of the shop - just click on the product you are interested in, and it will appear on your photo immediately
- no more hassle with returns and complaints if the product does not fit you
Benefits for Merchants
- can boost in conversion rates
- enhanced customer satisfaction
- can reduce amount of product returns and complaints
- can raise number of items that customers put in the basket (bigger basket)
- better engagement to complete purchases
- a cutting-edge, fun to use e-shop that customers will want to recommend and return to
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
fixed product edit page's "Try On Mirror integration" section
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build