Reduce your costs for various payment methods or eliminate them completely. Our module will help you shift all the payment fees to the customer.
Other Extensions by Maghos
OverviewBack to top
Fees for various payment methods, such as cash on delivery or PayPal, may become inconvenient for your business over time. Our module allows you shift these fees to customers and reduce your costs to a minimum. According to the payment method, there are several options of counting fees like fixed or percentual from subtotal or grand total ready to be used for each payment method separately.
We put simplicity and usability of our modules in the first place. The Payment fee module can be set up in just a few steps. Its main advantage is full customizability and many setup options for various payment methods. The module also fully accepts and displays the currency in your currently selected store.
List of features
- Number of supported payment methods
- Feel free to use your favorite payment methods with no doubts whether it works or not. Our module supports major of common payment methods.
- Many setups and customization options
- While the purpose of this module is quit simple, there are still many useful setting options to fit your needs
- Store and customer group restrictions support
- It is possible to set up each payment fee separately and use all Magento‘s restriction options as you are used to.
- Fee management
- All fees are listed in a grid and each payment fee has its own setup page full of useful customizations.
- Option to append fee info to payment method
- Want to show the customer review about used payment fee? Here we go with simple fee review just next to each payment method right in the checkout.
- Full tax customization
- Payment fees are completely taxable. Similar to shipping, fee has specific tax class, all prices and displays are fully configurable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
# Fee changelog
* initial release
* added option to append fee info to payment menthod name in checkout
* moved fee management from config to custom CRUD
* added ability to set fees for specific customer groups and stores