OverviewBack to top
Popup Builder for Magento 2 is an easy-to-use yet powerful tool to create amazing and highly-targeted popups for your websites. You’ll be impressed by how flexible it is to control the popups’ look & feel as well as where and when to display them. This way, the right content can reach the right customers at the right time, thus increasing conversion rates.
With Popup Builder, it's never been easier to create popups for your website with simple drag & drop and 15+ elements. Besides, you can flexibly set conditions, triggers, and rules to determine where and when to show the popups. Popup Builder for Magento 2 also comes with a variety of styling options for customizing popup look & feel. With multiple entrance/exit animation effects and 9 display positions supported, you can make your popups even attention-grabbing. Especially, our extension allows you to keep track of popup performance with statistics on popup views, clicks and conversion rates via a visual chart. It's also responsive on any device and fully compatible with our Page Builder and Form Builder.
- Save time & money with easy-to-use drag & drop interface.
- Make customers stay on your sites longer with page exit-intent popups.
- Increase conversion rates with highly-targeted and eye-catching popups.
- Build any popup type in minutes
- Highly targeting conditions, triggers & rules
- 10+ pre-designed templates (coming soon)
- Create attention-grabbing popups
- Keep track of popup performance
- 100% responsive popups
- Fully compatible with Page Builder & Form Builder
Build Any Popup Type In Minutes
Gone are the days when coding skills were needed to build popups for your website. With Popup Builder for Magento 2, everything is done simply by drag & drop. Choose from 15+ built-in elements, add them to the builder interface with one single click, then drag & drop wherever you want to create your wanted layout. No matter which kind of popup you want to build, we have a vast of functionalities to satisfy. Email subscription, discount, count-down, contact form or page exit-intent popup, etc.? You can create them all!
Highly Targeting Conditions, Triggers & Rules
Decide when the popups will appear so that the right content can reach the right customers at the right time.
1. General Rules
- Target popups to specific customer groups
- Display popups on certain store views
- Set a specific active date range
2. Conditions: Decide on which pages to display the popups:
- Entire site
- CMS pages
- Category pages
- Product pages
- Cart page
- Checkout page
- Include/Exclude specific pages
3. Triggers: Set actions that trigger popups to show:
- On page load
- On scroll
- On scroll to an element
- On hover
- On click
- After inactivity
- On page exit intent
4. Advanced Rules: Set up advanced display rules for the popup:
- Show after X page views
- Show again after X minutes
- Show up to X times
- When arriving from specific URLs
- When arriving from Search Engine, Internal Links or External Links
- Show on specific devices
- Hide from existing subscribers
- Meet specific cart price rules
[Coming Soon] 10+ Pre-Designed Templates
With 10+ stylish templates designed for different purposes, you don’t need to build your popups from scratch. Just pick your desired one and customize it if needed.
Create Attention-Grabbing Popups
1. Full control over popup look & feel: Use Popup Builder for Magento 2 to style your popups in any way you can imagine. No CSS knowledge needed.
- Popup width & height
- Popup background, border & shadow
- Close icon
- Overlay background
2. Various entrance/exit animation effects: Make the popups attract the attention of your visitors with multiple entrance/exit animation effects to choose from.
- ...and many more!
3. Nine (9) positions supported: Display popups at 9 different positions or your custom ones.
- Top Left
- Top Center
- Top Right
- Center Left
- Center Center
- Center Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Center
- Bottom Right
Keep Track Of Popup Performance
Want to see how your popups perform? Whether they’re up to your expectations or not? Popup Builder provides you with statistics on the number of popup views, clicks and conversion rates in a visual line chart. You can also view the report for a specific popup on a specific store view during a certain date range.
100% Responsive Popups
All the popups created by our extension work great on any screen size, from desktops, tablets to mobiles. So no matter which device your visitors are using, the popups are always perfectly displayed to them.
Fully Compatible With
- Page Builder: Besides 15+ elements of the Popup Builder extension, you can use 50+ elements of Page Builder to build your popups.
- Form Builder: We have a form builder extension that empowers you to create any kind of form, from simple to complex. And all you need to do is use widgets to add any of these forms to your popups.
More Amazing Features
- Auto close popups after X seconds.
- Prevent popups from closing if you click on the overlay background.
- Prevent popups from closing if you press the ESC key.
- Prevent the page from scrolling when the popup is open.
- Prevent multiple popups from opening at the same time on a page.
To experience the extension first-hand, please click the demo links:
1. Installation Instructions?
To install this extension, please refer to the Popup Builder Installation Guide for detailed instructions. It will take you just a few minutes to install our extension.
2. What kind of popup can I create?
You can build any kind of popup you can imagine such as email subscription popups, contact form popups, login form popups, exit-intent popups, count-down timer popups and more!
3. Can I display a popup if a user is leaving the page?
Yes, simply turn on Page Exit Intent trigger so that the popup will be displayed when the user’s cursor moves outside the upper page boundary.
4. Can I set multiple triggers at a time?
Yes, of course. Please note that if you turn on multiple triggers, these triggers are joined with Or logic. The popup will be displayed if it meets one of the active triggers.
On a page, if one trigger is met and the popup appears for the first time, then it will not show again on that page even when another trigger is met.
5. Can I show several popups on the same page?
Yes, but this is not advised if you don’t want to annoy your visitors.
6. Does your extension support multiple store views?
Yes, you can display different popups on different store views.
7. How can I get your support?
If you have any questions or need any support, feel free to contact us via the following ways. We will get back to you within 24 hours since you submit your support request.
- Submit the contact form.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Submit a ticket.
- Contact us through Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us via live chat on our website.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
22 July, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release a new version for Magento 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
New release is available to use on both of 2.3.x and 2.4.x Magento versions.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First release on Magento Marketplace
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor