Ninja Menus is an EASY-TO-USE and extremely CREATIVE extension. No need to be professional in coding and technical skills, you can still make your own navigation menu just by using our simple and intuitive drag & drop interface.
OverviewBack to top
Do you find your website with M2 mega menu too simple and unattractive? Do you want to boost your customer’s shopping experience by finding exactly what they want in just one click? Want to easily customize your own menus of your style but have no technical skill? With the help of our M2 Ninja Menus Extension, you can not only solve all these problems but also creatively make a comprehensive menu system by yourself.
No technical or coding knowledge is required! The simple and intuitive drag & drop interface of our M2 Mega Menu Extension helps instantly create any desired menus with tons of complex structures from the backend. Now you don't have to worry about any risks and mistakes anymore. It supports 3 different types and 7 additional elements on the navigation menu. Hence, you can make a creative menu your way showing off all products effectively. Above all, your site is still browsing at a stable speed at that time.
Your customers are now provided with the ability to navigate your online store. They can also find what they’re really looking for in next to no time. Moreover, our M2 menu is 100% responsive, which means your menu will automatically adapt to any screen size of any devices. Users might browse through your site on the computer screen, tablets or even mobile phones.
- Time and money saving. Our amazing M2 menu helps you customise without any coding knowledge in minutes. You may fall in love with our intuitive drag & drop interface. As you know, all other extensions of us such as Blue Form Builder, Ajax Cart, Tabs Pro... have this feature. It helps create and manage your menus easily and perfectly. Of course, no expense for the programmer is needed.
- Boost your own experience. Having problems organising a wide range of menu items in your online store? Don't worry, with our M2 mega menu, changing the hierarchy of parent and child relationships for the items from the backend is now a piece of cake. In order to do this, you just simply drag and drop the items to the desired place to make the layout your way. Besides, with our cache support, you can overcome the anxiety of speed slowdown while browsing your site.
- Improve customers’ experience greatly. Being 100% responsive means no need to worry about which platform your website is running on. For this reason, your customers can shop at any time, any place by any device they get. In addition, the user-friendly interface of M2 mega menu makes it easier than ever to find their items.
- Create unlimited levels
- Drag & drop M2 Mega Menu Builder
- Support horizontal, vertical, accordion navigation menu
- Make your menu more attractive with 7 elements supported
- Fully responsive UI design
- Fastest load time, cache supported
- Support multiple stores and languages
- Customise the menu design with ease
Create unlimited levels
Our M2 Ninja Menus Extension allows you to generate an unlimited multi-level navigation. One category can be dragged above, below or inside another category. You can create all the levels at the same time. Also, you can control their positions in the real menu on the storefront.
Drag & Drop M2 mega menu builder
You can drag & drop items freely in the navigation menu. Therefore, it's easy to create your menu of columns and rows depending on your requirement. Also, you can re-arrange your menu order at a glance thanks to this amazing feature with our M2 menu.
Display menu in different types
First, you can set your menu in horizontal, vertical or accordion style with our M2 mega menu extension. Then, choose the “Type" option to apply for your menu from the backend and you can immediately see how it looks in the storefront. Above all, menu items will be arranged beautifully and visible at once.
Make your menu more attractive with 7 elements supported
Use your own imagination and creativity to make your menu more interesting. For this purpose, you can assign an image or a picture directly from your computer or using the URL. Moreover, our 7 elements can be added to the top, bottom, and side of your menu, fitting it gracefully.
Fully Responsive UI design
As you know, responsive web design is essential in your e-commerce website so our mega menu is tested successfully in all modern browsers and mobiles. Now, your customers can shop whenever and wherever possible, with any device. Now, no more loading huge website design on such a tiny mobile screen! No more zoom in and out to find what you want!
Fastest load time, Cache Supported
In fact, no one should wait for a slowly loading pages. In order to enhance your sale, we make your store faster by supporting super cache feature. This will generate static HTML menu code and bypass the interaction with the database on every page load.
Support multiple stores and languages
The more language preferences your site get, the more convincing it will be. With Ninja Menus, you can create Store Views for different languages. As a result, your customers can switch to their referenced alternatives with ease.
Customize the menu design with ease
With Ninja Menus, you can now be a stylist making your menu creatively without editing CSS file. No coding technique, no technical skill required. Customise your menu styles in background colour, border style, font style, padding, etc. just by working with the Design Option tab.
1. Who should use Ninja Menus?
Anyone who wants to improve sales by making the menu more attractive and easier-to-use. No coding or technical skill required.
2. Why should I use Ninja Menus?
What is more important to the sale than being able to manage your menu in your own style, making it special, unique and eye-catching but still user-friendly? Our M2 Ninja mega menu is absolutely what you are looking for to improve your menu layout.
3. Will Ninja Menus affect my website's speed?
Of course not. Being cache supported means no need to make an HTTP request to load assets like scripts, CSS, and images anymore. Also, your websites can serve content in next to no time, improve both front-end and back-end load times, and reduce stress on the website’s origin server.
4. How to add the background to the submenu?
With the help of Ninja Menus, adding image background for the submenu is now a piece of cake. Just by following some easy steps. Take a look at our User guide to get more details.
5. How to configure menu item for Multiple Store view?
Just by choosing any language in “All store view" drop-down list. More details here.
6. How to import Store Categories?
In Menu Builder mode, click on Import store categories button -> You will see a pop-up with our Default categories inside. Choose the categories you would like to add on your menu and then click Import. Make sure you understand our Import Children button. To have a closer look, click here.
7. What does 100% Responsive mean?
It means your customers are now able to visit and shop around your site more easily. No matter what kind of device they are using, your store can be displayed perfectly. No more zoom in and out to have look at your products on mobiles. As a result, they will eager to visit your site that makes your sales boosted.
8. How many languages can Ninja Menus support?
We supported all the languages listed in the drop-down list of All store view.
9. Is it possible to have the menu sticky with this extension?
We've already added this function in our extension. Make your menu stick to the top by switching only 1 button in the backend.
10. How can I get installation support?
When you are buying our product, you can see the information of it in add to cart area. In the 'Additional Services' block, tick on 'Free Installation Support' before adding to cart. Just submit a ticket here and we're ready for help within 24 hours. This service is totally free, all the thing you have to do is providing us with those below information:
- Order ID
- SSH account & admin account
11. Do I have to pay an extra fee for support after 90 days?
After 90 days, you need to pay an extra fee for our support. However, we believe that 90 days is enough for you to install, run and use our extension properly on your website.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First release on Magento Marketplace