Lazy Load Extension helps speed up websites by 50%, improve SEO rankings, and save money by loading images and videos on demand
Other Extensions by Magezon
OverviewBack to top
It is a constant worry for most Magento 2 website owners that a default web page will load all images and videos at the same time. The consequence of this is that the page loading will slow down and customers will leave the website immediately due to long wait times. Understanding this problem, Magezon has developed Lazy Load Extension For Magento 2 which allows loading images and videos only when they enter the viewport as customers scroll down the page.
With this extension, your website will load UP TO 50% faster. Hence, the chance that customers stay longer to browse your page will increase. It is also a useful tool to improve your SEO ranking and save server bandwidth. Especially, the extension works effectively with all pages such CMS pages, home page, category pages, product pages, etc.
- Improve user experience greatly by reducing the page load time.
- SEO your website to higher Google ranking with faster loading speed.
- Save money by reducing server's bandwidth usage.
Delay images and videos loading until users scroll down
- With Magento 2 Lazy Load Extension, your website will not load images and videos until a user scrolls down to them. As a result, the load time will decrease sharply.
Optimize SEO for Magento 2 websites
- Lazy loading results in faster website speed which is among main factors leading to high Google rankings.
Reduce server bandwidth
- By loading images and videos on demand, you can reduce server requests and page size. This will certainly save a huge amount of bandwidth for your website.
Apply to all pages
- Our extension works with all kinds of pages including CMS pages, home page, category pages, product pages, etc.
Support both image and video lazy loading
- You are finding an extension for Magento 2 lazy load images as well as videos? Then our extension is your right choice.
Create smooth loading transition
- In the admin panel, you can choose to enable the low resolution image function. By doing this, a blurred preview image will appear before the real one is loaded. You can also upload your own placeholder image to make your website more eye-catching.
Configure the threshold
- By configuring the threshold, you can decide how soon to load images and videos. By default, the threshold is set ‘200’. It means that if the distance between the scrollbar thumb and the image/video is within 200 pixels, then the image/video will appear. If you want to load images and videos earlier, you can increase the number.
With these features, our Magento 2 Lazy Load Extension is a valuable tool to speed up your site loading for smooth user experience, boost SEO rankings and save money.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
1. Installation Instructions ?
To install this extension, please refer to Installation Guides Magento 2 Lazy Load Extension for detailed instructions.
2. I’m using a CDN. Will this extension interfere?
Surely not. Our Lazy Load extension works just fine. The images & videos will still load from your CDN.
3. How can I verify that the extension is working?
After installing Lazy Load, if you see your website runs with features exactly like our demo, then the extension is working. Also, the biggest change is that your website will load much faster.
4. How do I change the placeholder image?
After navigating to Stores > Configuration > Magezon Extensions > Lazy Load in the back .end, you will see the line ‘Placeholder Image’. Click ‘Choose File’ and upload your desired images
5. Will I get free support and updates?
Absolutely. Magezon provides lifetime free updates, 90-day free support and free installation support.
6. How can I get your support?
If you have any questions or need any support, feel free to contact us through Contact Us or email us at email@example.com. We will support you within 24 hours since you submit your support request.
7. How can I check my website speed?
8. Do I need to configure anything so that images & videos can be lazy loaded?
No configuration is needed. By default, our extension automatically works with all images & videos you upload.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.0.x - 2.2.x
First release on Magento Marketplace