OverviewBack to top
Full of features for designing the perfect order success page, Checkout Success Page extension is the ultimate way to improve the post-purchase experience, maintain contact with customers and boost your sales.
Our Checkout Success Page allows you to customize success pages quickly and flexibly using drag & drop. With 5 pre-built templates and 20+ elements including order details, newsletter form, recommended products, social share buttons, registration button, etc., it's easy to design any success page you can imagine.
In addition, you can set rules to display different success pages by conditions, customer groups, store views, and date range. Especially, no need to worry about how your success pages will look on different devices as they are automatically adapted to any screen size.
- Save time in customizing checkout success pages with simple drag & drop and pre-built templates.
- Boost your sales by displaying the Continue Shopping button, recommended products and coupon codes.
- Maintain contact with customers by displaying the newsletter form and registration button.
- Easily Customize Checkout Success Pages with Drag & Drop
- 20+ Elements
- 5 Pre-built Templates
- Show Different Success Pages by Conditions
- Display Coupon Codes
- Dynamic Variables
- Fully Responsive
- 100% Compatible with Page Builder
Easily Customize Success Pages With Drag & Drop
Checkout success page has never been easier. Explore our simple drag & drop interface, add and move elements around to design your page in any way you can imagine. Of course, no need to write any line of code.
We offer you all elements needed to create a perfect Magento 2 thank you page. From order details, newsletter form, recommended products, social share buttons, continue shopping button and more. Simply add elements into the builder section. Drag & drop them wherever you want. And customize them with various custom options.
5 Pre-Built Templates
With 5 templates offered, Magento 2 Checkout Success Page definitely saves you a lot of time. Just choose your desired template. Then do some customizations to make it look exactly as you wish.
Show Different Success Pages By Conditions
By integrating with Magento 2 product conditions, Checkout Success Page extension gives you full flexibility to display different thank you pages based on product and order details. Eg: subtotal, shipping method, payment method, etc. In addition, you can show different success pages based on date range, customer groups, and store views.
Display Coupon Codes
Offering customers with coupon codes is an effective way to encourage more purchases in the future. Regarding this aspect, our extension gives you the ability to show coupon codes on success pages with Magento 2 cart price rules integration and coupon auto-generating function.
Make your Magento 2 order success pages become dynamic by adding variables that will be replaced with information related to each customer. For example order id, order value, customer name, customer email, etc.
No matter which device your customers are using, our Checkout Success Page for Magento 2 will auto adjust the success pages to fit any screen size.
100% Compatible With Page Builder
Checkout Success Page is fully compatible with our Page Builder. It means that together with 20+ elements of Checkout Success Page extension, you can use 50+ elements from Page Builder to customize your success pages such as Accordions, Facebook, Instagram, Google Maps and so on.
More Amazing Features
- Preview function: Preview your success page with an existing order from backend instead of making a new order.
- Order report per success page: View and manage customer orders per success page.
- Developer friendly: Checkout Success Page extension strictly follows Magento 2 standards that let every developer extend its functionality at ease.
Demo & Video
To experience the extension first-hand, please click the demo links:
- Installation Instructions? To install this extension, please refer to Checkout Success Page Installation Guide for detailed instructions. It will take you just a few minutes to install our extension.
- How does the Checkout Success Page work? Our extension works based on rules to display different order success pages. In the backend, you need to create a rule that comes with a custom success page. Customers with orders satisfying this rule will land on the corresponding success page.You can add unlimited rules to display as many success pages as wanted.
- Which happens if an order satisfies multiple rules? We have a field named Priority that determines the order of priority for a rule. If an order satisfies multiple rules, the success page of the rule with the smallest number in Priority field will be displayed.
- What if an order satisfies no rules? If an order satisfies no rules, our extension will show the success page that is set as default. To set a success page (or a rule) as default, navigate to Stores > Configuration > Checkout Success Page. In the General Settings section, choose your default rule in Default Rule drop-down.
- Is your extension compatible with Magento 2 One Step Checkout I’m using? First, we want to make it clear that our extension helps you customize Magento 2 default checkout success page. Therefore, if your one step checkout extension allows customers to land on the default success page, our extension will be compatible with yours. If it’s a custom success page, please contact us and we will do a check to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Does your extension affect Google conversion tracking codes on my website? No, it does not affect at all. Because our extension uses the Magento 2 default success page as a base, all tracking codes you have on that page will continue working as normal.
- Do I need to make an order every time I preview the thank you page? No, we have the function to choose an existing order from the backend to preview how the page will look on frontend.
- Can I set up multiple checkout success pages based on products or categories? Yes, you can set up as many success pages as you want. We integrated Magento 2 product conditions with our extension so that you can show different success pages to customers based on their order value, total item quantity, product attributes, product category and more.
- How can I get your support? If you have any questions or need any support, feel free to contact us via the following ways. We will get back to you within 24 hours since you submit your support request.
- Submit contact form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a ticket.
- Contact us through Skype: email@example.com.
- Contact us via live chat on our website.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
28 June, 2022
Extensions, Sales, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release a new version for Magento 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
A new version available to use with both of Magento CE 2.3.x and 2.4.x versions.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First release on Magento Marketplace
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor