OverviewBack to top
Have you ever thought of changing a layout or structure for your category pages? Do you think that this requires you to know how to code or hire a developer? With Category Page Builder for Magento 2, it now becomes much easier for everyone to customize category page layout using simple drag & drop.
The extension offers 15+ elements and 4 pre-built templates so that you can create any category page layout quickly. Besides, you can add subcategories on category pages with 3 layout types. And of course, all category page layouts created by our extension will be auto-adjusted to fit any screen size.
- Save time to build category page layout with simple drag & drop builder.
- Enhance user experience with subcategories displayed on category pages which helps improve site navigation.
- Create any category page layout with drag & drop
- 15+ Elements
- 4 Templates
- Display Subcategories with 3 Layouts
- Fully Responsive
- 100% Compatible with Ultimo Theme, Porto Theme, & Page Builder.
Create Category Page Layout With Drag & Drop
Category Page Builder for Magento 2 makes it possible for anyone to create and customize category page layout without knowing how to code. In the builder, you can drag and drop any element and customize it to make the layout look exactly as you wish. You can create as many layouts as wanted and apply them to any category page.
From category name, image, description, products to subcategories and sidebar, we have all elements needed to create a perfect layout for category pages. You can add any element to the builder section, drag & drop it anywhere and customize it the way you want.
Start from scratch or pick from 4 customizable templates to create your own layout for category pages. A time-saver within a time-saver.
Display Subcategories With 3 Layouts
Magezon Category Page Builder gives you the ability to display subcategories on category pages to help customers navigate around your store easily.
You can choose from 3 layouts (including grid, list, and slider) and 3 different styles to display subcategories.
No matter which device or screen size is being used, all category pages displayed in the layouts created by Category Page Builder still look perfect.
100% Compatible With:
- Ultimo & Porto themes
- Page Builder: It means that together with 15+ elements of Category Page Builder, you can use 50+ elements from our Page Builder to build category page layout.
More Amazing Features
- Preview function: Preview a layout quickly from backend with existing category pages.
- From...to…: Apply a layout to category pages during a specific period of time.
- Multi-store and language support: Display different layouts for category page on different store views.
- Developer friendly: Category Page Builder strictly follows Magento 2 standards that let every developer extend its functionality at ease.
Demo & Video
To experience the extension first-hand, please click the demo links:
1. Installation Instructions?
To install this extension, please refer to Category Page Builder Installation Guide for detailed instructions. It will take you just a few minutes to install our extension.
2. How does Category Page Builder work?
Our extension allows you to create and customize the layout for category pages using drag & drop. In the backend, you first create a layout profile with drag & drop builder. After that, apply the layout to your wanted category pages which are then displayed in this layout.
3. How many category page layouts can I create?
There is no limit to the number of layouts you can create.
4. Can I apply a layout to multiple category pages?
Yes, of course. You can apply a layout to any wanted category page.
5. Can I set the active time for a category page layout?
Yes, you can apply a layout to category pages in a specific period of time. Out of this time period, your category pages will be back to their normal layout.
6. How can I apply a layout to a category page?
- First, go to Catalog > Inventory > Categories and open a category.
- In the Design tab on the right, find Category Page Builder Profile and choose a profile from the drop-down. After finishing, remember to save your change.
7. Can I apply a layout to all category pages at the same time?
Yes, please follow these following steps to do this:
- Navigate to Store > Settings > Configuration.
- In the panel on the left, span Magezon Extensions and choose Category Page Builder.
- In General Settings on the right, choose one layout profile from Default Profile drop-down that will be applied to all category pages.
8. How can I get your support?
If you have any questions or need any support, feel free to contact us via the following ways. We will get back to you within 24 hours since you submit your support request.
- Submit the contact form.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Submit a ticket.
- Contact us through Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us via live chat on our website.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
30 June, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release a new version for Magento 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release a new version is compatible with both of Magento 2.3.x and 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First release on Magento Marketplace
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor