OverviewBack to top
Promotion Banner for Magento 2 is a powerful tool that helps you create catchy notification banners for your website. It is easy to control promotion banners as well as where and when to display them. Beautiful and efficient banners can attract customers with special offers, discounts, deals to trigger purchases, and increase average order value.
With Promotion Banner, it's never been easier to create banners for your website with simple drag & drop and 10 elements. You can flexibly set Display Conditions, Customer Groups, Store View, Time for which page to display banners. There are 22 available positions for you to place the banners on the store sites. Especially, our extension allows you to keep track of banner performance with statistics on promotion banner views, clicks, and conversion rates via a visual chart. You also can design a close button for the banner, with many options to change the size, color, and style. It's also responsive on any device and fully compatible with our Page Builder.
- Save time & money with easy-to-use drag & drop interface.
- Show catchy notification banners that attract more customers to visit your sites.
- Trigger purchases, and increase average order value with promotion banners.
- Create catchy notification banners with a flexible extension
- Decide conditions for which page to display promotion banners
- Decide where promotion banners can appear
- Keep track of banner performance
- Fully responsive banners
- Design Close Button
- More amazing features
- Fully compatible with Page Builder
Create Catchy Notification Banners
- Easy to create stunning banners in minutes
- You can easily build promotion banners for websites and with no need for complicated coding skills.
- With Promotion Banner for Magento 2, everything simply drags and drops. Moreover, 10 elements can be quickly added to the builder interface with just a single click.
- Design catchy notification promotion banners
- No CSS knowledge needed. Create your banner and let customers easily shop with Promotion Banner for Magento 2.
- Eye-catching banners with beautiful images
- Colorful banner; Impressive and stunning content
- Call to action button
- Boost sale; Special events and holidays
Decide Conditions To Display Banners
Promotion Banner for Magento 2 will display on all pages or special pages only on the conditions you set. Appear or disappear on any page with the Include/Exclude condition:
- Entire site
- CMS pages
- Category pages
- Product pages
- Cart page
- Checkout page
- Include/Exclude specific page
Display on any page according to your wish when you set specific conditions.
Target your English speaking customers with English banners and German speaking with German banners. Effectively target different customers based on their store view.
Define the start date and end date to close banner for special events, holiday
Decide Where Banners Appear
There are 22 available positions for you to place the banners on the store sites. Feel free to choose one or multiple places for each banner to show up.
- After Page Header
- After Page Header Top
- Before Main Columns
- Before Page Footer
- Before Page Footer Container
- Cart Page (Below Total Order)
- Category Page (Below Cart Button)
- Main Content Area
- Main Content Aside
- Main Content Bottom
- Main Content Container
- Main Content Top
- Page Bottom
- Page Footer
- Page Footer Container
- Page Header
- Page Header Container
- Page Header Panel
- Page Top
- Product Page (Below Cart Button)
- Sidebar Additional
- Sidebar Main
Keep Track Of Banner Performance
Want to watch the performance of your banner? Whether they are up to expectations or not? Promotion Banner for Magento 2 provides you with statistics on the number of banners view, clicks, and conversion rates in a visual line chart. You can also view the report for a specific banner on a specific store view during a certain date range.
Fully Responsive Banners
All the banners created by our extension are responsive to any screen size, desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. So no matter which device your visitors are using, the banners are always correctly displayed to them.
Design Close Button
Design a close button for the banner, with many options to change the size, color, and style. You can also use a box-shadow to give the close button an impressive 3D effect.
Compatible With Magezon Page Builder
In addition to the 15+ elements of the Promotion Banner extension, you can use 50+ elements of Page Builder to build your banners.
More Amazing Features
- Auto-close banners within seconds.
- Banner always displays.
- Multiple banners
- Show by customer group
To experience the extension first-hand, please click the demo links:
1. Installation Instructions?
To install this extension, please refer to Promotion Banner Installation Guide for detailed instructions. It will take you just a few minutes to install our extension.
2. What kind of promotion banner can I create?
You can build any kind of promotion banner you can imagine.
3. Can I show several banners on the same page?
Yes, but this is not advised if you don’t want to annoy your visitors.
4. Can I show banners all the time on the same page?
Yes, of course. Remember to disable Close Button.
5. Does your extension support multiple store views?
Yes, you can display different banners on different store views.
6. My banner doesn’t show up when you check it on the frontend. Why?
After you create the banner, if it doesn’t appear on the frontend, please:
- First, make sure that you have already set the condition.
- Then, make sure that the conditions and sale rules you’ve set are correct.
- You also pay attention to the time setting display form - display to, priority to display the banner on the frontend.
7. How can I get your support?
If you have any questions or need any support, feel free to contact us via the following ways. We will get back to you within 24 hours since you submit your support request.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
29 June, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release a new version for Magento 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Releasing new version is compatible with both of Magento 2.3.x and Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First release on Magento Marketplace
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor