All-in-one solution that reduces SEO workload & improves the visibility of Magento stores with 20 templates for Meta Data optimization, Sitemaps, Rich Snippets, etc.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension to be installed in order to function properly: MageWorx All. Please be sure to install MageWorx All BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the MageWorx All documentation.
Do you want customers to easily find your Magento-based store in search results? Looking for ways to grow your bottom line? Implementation of working SEO strategies has already shifted from nice-to-haves to must-haves as one of the means to reach long-lasting business results in eCommerce.
SEO Suite Ultimate extension is a sure-fire solution that has incorporated everything that is necessary for an effective on-page SEO strategy to climb up search results. It offers you 20 templates for Meta Data optimization; SEO tools for optimizing category, product reviews, and layered navigation pages. In addition, the SEO extension will help solve duplicate content issues, improve internal/ external cross-linking and create redirects (including custom ones) for deleted products. You will also receive comprehensive SEO reports to keep track of the effectiveness of the applied actions. Make sure to check out a complete list of features below.
Advanced SEO Templates For Product And Category Pages
If you’re sick and tired of adding, editing, and managing Meta Data for multiple store pages by hand (product, category, layered navigation and blog pages), then easy-to-apply SEO templates that automate this whole process can be quite handy. You will be able to set dynamic variables for category SEO meta-templates and use templates for pages filtered by Layered Navigation.
Product templates help automatically optimize as many of product meta titles, meta descriptions, URL keys, short and long descriptions, meta keywords, alt tags of product images and product SEO name (H1) tags as required. All you need is a list of attributes to your items/services.
There are three options to assign templates:
• all products
• individual products that can be selected by hand
• attribute sets for specific products
Moreover, Product Templates can be created for different Store Views in various languages with local Store View templates in a higher priority. This type of templates can be applied to all products that match their conditions OR to items/services with empty fields only. Also, the 'bulk-apply' option lets you use multiple templates all at the same time.
Category templates facilitate optimization of as many category meta titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords and full category descriptions as you need. The extension can fully automate the process. You can assign these templates by:
• all categories
• the chosen category tree
• specific categories of your choice
You can create category templates for different Store Views (with local Store View templates in a higher priority). This type of templates can be applied to all categories that match their conditions OR to products with empty fields only. You can also apply multiple category templates at once with the help of the 'bulk-apply' option, and perform many other actions.
Templates for Pages Filtered by Layered Navigation
Templates for pages filtered by layered navigation can be used to optimize page meta title, meta description, meta keywords and full description. Templates can be created for any attribute: brand, gender, shape, size, color, etc. as well as assigned to various Store Views.
SEO meta-templates can be also assigned here by all categories or a chosen category tree.
Category Page Optimization
SEO Suite Ultimate extension allows you to easily create SEO-friendly pages:
• select categories and mass-apply various actions to them thanks to a convenient Category SEO Grid
• add 'Page number' to meta title and meta description tags on any paginated pages, and dozens of other options
SEO for product reviews pages
With the help of the extension, you can optimize your on-page SEO and make it an extra channel of driving traffic to your Magento store.
• create SEO-friendly URLs for product review pages
• set the canonical tag on product reviews to point either to a reviews page or to a product page, for instance
Improved layered navigation
Move your layered navigation to a new level with the help of dynamic titles, meta descriptions and user-friendly URLs to generate even more traffic.
• dynamically generate meta title and meta description that are based on product name, color, price and other attributes and adjust them by hand when needed
• add NOINDEX,FOLLOW or NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW tags to any layered navigation page, and many more
Setting Correct Indexation Instructions for Search Engines
Now, you are empowered to set indexation rules for search engines. What is more, you can apply restrictions to their crawlers from accessing unimportant/private pages of your Magento store. The extension has a Robots.txt editor feature that lets you edit this type of files directly from the backend. Moreover, with SEO Suite Ultimate you can add NOINDEX, FOLLOW or NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW Robots Meta Headers to any page.
Handling Duplicate Content Problem
Easily deal with the issue related to having duplicate content on your website. This will pitch in enhancing the SEO potential of your E-store and attaining more traffic without blocking different page URLs.
• add fine-tuned canonical meta tags
• tackle duplicate content issue between several domains (via using a cross-domain canonical meta tag), and much more
Supporting Hreflang Tag
Are you having a multi-lingual and/or multi-regional site? Then the extension will help you deal with a couple more issues, i.e. quickly implement the hreflang tag for any language and regional URLs. You will be able to:
• set Alternate URLs Scope (this type of URLs can work on one website, as well as between websites)
• apply the hreflang for category/ product/ CMS pages
• use the language code from the default locale or set it manually for each locale, just to name a few
Link any keywords/ keyword phrases to any site pages or external sources automatically to create a well-thought and balanced internal site linking structure.
• automatically add links for ANY keyword/ keyword phrase in ANY language
• specify a product/category ID to link the keyword to for example
Magento Rich Snippets
The addition of markup tags helps search engines better understand what your site pages are about. Thus, for each page they'll deliver more informative results with a preview image, product rating, price, availability, and dozens of other important details, such as:
• product category
• payment and delivery methods, etc.
This will present your website in a more visually appealing way. Moreover, the extension will help you optimize markup data for category and CMS pages.
Also, with the extension you can help search engines to add:
• sitelinks search box
• Magento breadcrumbs markup tags
• website Info, etc.
What is more, the extension supports Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards.
You can load a website image for your Homepage and add the OpenGraph for Category pages.
Ensuring that online hoppers always land on the right page is pivotal. Creation of 301/ 302 redirects for deleted products/categories helps solve the problem.
With the extension you can:
• set 301 ‘moved permanently’/ 302 ‘moved temporary’ redirects for any deleted product or category
• define the default product/ priority category for all redirected pages, etc
The default Magento breadcrumbs can get even more informative and search engine friendly now:
• choose an advanced breadcrumbs type (with shortest or longest path)
• define breadcrumbs block name, etc.
HTML and XML sitemaps
HTML Sitemap lets you outline the complete structure of your eCommerce store. This will help your visitors easily navigate through it.
• hierarchically list all the store links in one place
• make changes to your sitemap without any changes: add additional links (footer and custom links), hide categories/products or CMS pages, avoid displaying specific pages, etc
XML Sitemap helps generate a fully Google compliant XML sitemap that provides the search engine with the detailed crawling roadmap.
Now, you will be able to easily customize XML: add product images, product tags, and custom links, exclude specific products, categories and CMS-pages, set frequency and priority for any tag or additional links and even hide out of stock products.
Fully compatible with AW Blog, FishPig Blog, FishPig Attributes Splash Pages modules.
Isn’t it great to know what is done right and what is done wrong? When it comes to on-page SEO, this knowledge can become a game changer. This extension will provide you with all the answers concerning any of your website pages that are SEO-weak. Be it pages with duplicate meta title and meta description tags, or be it pages with empty meta tags, just to name a few. You’ll get a chance to receive comprehensive SEO reports for products, categories, and CMS pages to have a full picture of the state of things.
Demo & Docs
•FREE LIFETIME extension updates
•FREE LIFETIME support and bug fixes
•100% Open Source
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version: 9.5.2 (October 24, 2018)