Connect your Magento-based stores with SavvyCube eCommerce Analytics.
OverviewBack to top
The extension was designed to connect Magento 1 stores to SavvyCube. SavvyCube is ecommerce analytics software that helps online merchants run and grow their businesses. Learn how each of your products is selling, and how much net profit it is bringing. Discover who are your most valuable customers, and where they are coming from. See how well different marketing channels are performing, and which ones need to receive more marketing dollars.
SavvyCube collects sales data from your Magento store, marketing info from your Google Analytics account, fees data from your PayPal account, and consolidates it all in its data warehouse. The aggregated data gets sliced and diced into advanced reports that provide you with actionable insights, and give you a complete view of your ecommerce business.
This extension lets you connect your Magento store to your SavvyCube account. In order to use the extension, you need to create a SavvyCube account first. Monthly subscription plans start at $49, with a free 30-day trial. More information can be found on the pricing page.
- Comprehensive dashboard lets you get a bird’s-eye view of your business, see your revenue breakdown, sales funnel, channels performance, and more.
- Orders, Products and Customers pages let you track your most important KPIs and keep an eye on how products are selling and customers are buying.
- Advanced Reports functionality lets you thoroughly analyze data for multiple dimensions and metrics to get sophisticated insights into your business.
- Export reports to a CSV file to use in an outside platform for marketing or other purposes.
- You can connect multiple stores, websites, and Magento installations to one SavvyCube account, and analyze them separately or in a combination.
- SavvyCube supports multiple currencies and lets you choose which Store View you want to analyze.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release of the connector for SavvyCube V. 2.0