Use an SEO-optimized page with Google Maps functionality to let the customers pick up the most convenient offline locations and check products availability in them.
OverviewBack to top
Looking for an efficient way to merge eCommerce and your physical retail stores? Want to make the shopping journey smoother and more convenient for the consumer? Feel like offering more shipping options at the checkout? Wish to power & SEO optimize pages for your brick-and-mortar stores?
Then, Store Locator & In-Store Pickup is what the doctor ordered for your Magento 2-based store. It incorporates the comfort of shopping from home and collecting the ordered items whenever and wherever is the handiest for the shopper. Either on the product or checkout pages, offer your shoppers a pickup in-store option.
Using Google Maps technology, you can offer the customers to pick up the most convenient offline locations and navigate to the stores where the searched products are available. Further, MaxMind GeoIP functionality will help you detect the shoppers’ location automatically.
Account & Pricing
Please note that you’ll need to create a Google account to use the module. Additional fees may apply. To display Google Maps with store locations, you’ll need to obtain the Google Maps API key. See the user guide for instructions. Setting up a billing account would be also required. See details in the official documentation.
To use MaxMind technology, no additional accounts shall be created and no extra fees shall apply.
- more foot traffic to your brick-and-mortar stores;
- extra upselling and cross-selling opportunities at the moment of order pickup;
- sales increase during peak trading;
- reduced number of order returns and exchanges;
- ability to boost local SEO visibility, and so much more!
- New shipping method at the checkout;
- Separate ‘find a store’ page with offline stores pinned on Google Maps;
- Ability to create location pages;
- SEO optimization of new location pages (metadata, breadcrumbs, redirects, canonical tags, and more);
- Mobile-friendly look;
- Advanced page customization possibilities;
- Ability to specify products available for each local store;
- GeoIP technologies;
- API support;
- Stores import/export functionality.
Click & Collect Functionality
- Manage in-store pickup as one of Magento 2 standard methods (edit title, price, select applicable countries, and more);
- Create separate pages for each your physical store;
- Pin each store on Google Maps;
- Select one out five beautiful designs for the stores pop-up;
- Show directions from the current customer’s location to the selected store;
- Select stores when creating orders from the backend.
Find A Store Page
Use a single separate page to provide info about all available physical stores for order pickup. With the extension, you get to:
- Create a separate ‘Find a Store’ page and customize it in full compliance with your business needs;
- Add/hide a link to this page in the header;
- Edit the title of the header link;
- Introduce a possibility to filter physical store based on country, region, or city;
- Add the block with all store to any CMS page;
- Overview from the backend how this page will look live;
- Offer directions;
- Display the current shoppers’ location.
SEO & Mobile Friendly Location Pages
Having developed one of the top SEO solutions for Magento 2, we know how important SEO is. With that in mind, we’ve added SEO optimization possibilities for the location pages of our Store Locator & In-Store Pickup extension. The module allows you to:
- Configure store URLs;
- Display breadcrumbs on store pages;
- Add metadata;
- Automatically create 301 redirects in case some URL changes occur;
- Add canonical tags to avoid content duplicates;
- Add store pages to MageWorx XML sitemap;
- More details about the SEO functionality of location pages available here;
- Click here to overview the functionality on mobile;
- Click here to overview the functionality on the desktop.
Advanced Customization Possibilities
Design is power today. Besides enhanced UX, it helps your brand stand out of the competition. With the extension, you’ll enjoy:
- 5-page layouts to choose from;
- Live pages preview from the backend;
- Mobile-friendliness of the newly created pages;
- Ability to edit your stores’ pin position;
- Displaying ‘all store’ block on any CMS page of your store.
Stores Info Management
This feature-rich solution brings stores configuration to a whole new level and enables you to:
- Add an unlimited number of brick-and-mortar stores;
- Flawlessly manage stores from the backend;
- Adjust stores visibility depending on a Store View;
- Upload your physical stores’ images;
- Specify stores’ addresses on the map;
- Adjust exact locations by adjusting the pin on Google Maps;
- Promote your social media channels by providing the relevant links;
- Specify critical contact details, such as phone number, email address, etc.;
- Display open/closed store status dynamically;
- Customize products availability.
Setting Product Availability
For you as a store owner/administrator, easy products management is critical. With that in mind, the extension empowers you to:
- Assign all/specific products to certain physical stores;
- Set either flexible conditions or set the available products manually;
- Use Magento 2 API to manage products;
- Display on the frontend in how many stores the product is available;
- Set & display a custom message for products that are unavailable for in-store pickup.
Enhance Customer Experience
Did you know that 28% of online shoppers will abandon the shopping cart when offered limited orders delivery options (according to eFulfillment Service)? In the Store Locator & In-Store Pickup extension, you get to build more convenience and let the customers:
- See at which locations which products are available;
- Pick up orders at the closest locations;
- Easily access to the ‘Find a Store’ page;
- Filter store by country, location or city;
- Overview of physical stores on Google Maps and get directions to the selected stores.
Using MaxMind GeoIP functionality, you’ll be enabled to detect the shoppers’ location automatically. Additionally, you’ll be able to:
- Select which scale to use as a default one: world, country, state/region, city;
- Display a default scale in case of inability to detect the buyers’ location.
With the extension’s full support of Magento 2 API functionality, you’ll be able to:
- Get location codes of all website stores;
- Add/edit stores;
- Delete stores using location code;
- Add/delete products by SKU;
- Get the list of available products;
- Add new/delete old products from your stores.
Whether you are migrating your stores from Magento 1 or wish to update the existing stores in bulk, import/export functionality will come in handy. Using a CSV file you can easily manage all your stores’ data, including a possibility to conveniently update your store’s data translations.
Demo & Docs
- FREE lifetime support
- FREE lifetime functionality updates
- 25-Day Marketplace Refund Policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.4.2 (October 19, 2019)
Shows error for incorrect product SKUs (for locations import)
Version: 1.4.1 (October 10, 2019)
Version: 1.4.0 (October 1, 2019)
Adds Magento 2 MSI support
Adds Magento 2 multi-address checkout support
New layout for the "available in stores" block
Version: 1.3.5 (August 27, 2019)
New stores list layout for the product page
Version: 1.3.3 (July 22, 2019)
Version: 1.3.2 (July 11, 2019)
Optimization for a big number of stores
Improves the JS in the Store Locator block
Loads the Store Details using ajax
Version: 1.3.1 (May 13, 2019)
Adds the ability to export the stores without the store-view values
Version: 1.3.0 (May 5, 2019)
Adds the functionality to import/export the stores
Version: 1.2.0 (April 24, 2019)
Adds the separate pages for every location
Add the separate pages for countries, regions, cities
Adds the ability to show available products on the store's page
Add the ability to add the store pages to MageWorx sitemap
Add the functionality to specify the meta title, meta description, meta robots and meta keywords for location pages
Adds the functionality to translate the store pages to different languages
Version: 1.1.1 (March 25, 2019)
Version: 1.1.0 (March 15, 2019)
Improves the time picker functionality
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version: 1.1.1 (March 25, 2019)